FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Man, I'm getting super frustrated. My order date was 4/27/21. My dealer says build week is 10/24/21? I have a VIN# but that's it. I see a bunch of guys on here getting build dates a few weeks after ordering. What's up with that?
Do you have AS in your build? I do - and that's likely adding to my hardship.
 
Same man, next Friday iam going to make the decision and start looking around, just hard to miss out on A-Plan pricing

just curious what options did you
Have ?
I ordered mine in April as well. I still haven’t received a VIN. In fact, I haven’t even received an email from Ford acknowledging that they received my order. My sales rep said the order is in the system and doesn’t know why it hasn’t been picked up yet. I called Ford Marketing a couple of days ago and my order is in their system but they couldn’t explain what is holding it up either. I’ve never had such a difficult time trying to spend this much money.
 
FTE's 22 super duty tracker shows my Tremor's ETA Oct 19th-25th.The dealer's email said to expect the truck Oct 12th or 13th. Just in time for my eastern Oregon elk hunt on the 27th. Dread the scratches from log road overgrowth, definitely adding pruners to my tool box. Oh well.
Placing the order I was confident Ford would overcome the calamitous production issues and chip shortages that plagued the 2021's. but unsure of the timeframe. Hopefully production, scheduling and shipping times continue improve and return pre-COVID days.
 
Well, a few weeks back, after speaking with my buddy that owns a Ford dealership here in AZ (not the one I originally ordered from) he told me I should order a second truck, since things at Ford are pretty weird right now to say the least. My first ordered truck details:
Order date: June 8 - email order confirmation from Ford same day.
Specs:
Platinum 350 6.7L Tremor, with AS, 5th prep, spray-in liner, carpet delete, moonroof, and a few other things (397 alternator, etc), but nothing besides AS that seemed to be holding up the build.
On Aug 18th, I dropped AS to hopefully speed-up the build date (I wasn't tied to that feature at all, and I don't have @Vermonster stamina!)

Today - no email from Ford with a build date

Second order date: Aug 27th - no email confirmation from Ford (UPDATE - Ford tracker website shows order confirmed on 9/4)
Specs: Ordered the same exact truck as above, except no AS from the start, and I dropped off everything the dealer could just do for me quick here, but kept 5th wheel prep (dropped bedliner, wheel well liners, etc).

Emailed the dealership today to check-in with them, since I never got an email confirmation;

Sure enough, I have a build date on the second truck of Oct 18th, with a VIN number assigned.

So, for those of you that ordered a truck a long time ago, I don't know what to say. For my N=1 experiment, seems like a recent ordered truck trumped my older ordered truck. My buddy's dealership is also much smaller than the larger one I placed my original order with.

I can't say if it was some of the add-on things that held up the original build or not, or what the issue was/is. I did email the original dealer today to see if they were notified that I got a build date or VIN. I will update if they have positive news.

But for now, 2nd truck was scheduled for build just more than 2 weeks after ordering, and 1st truck was confirmed over 3 months ago with no build date. Happy Thursday!
 
Last edited:
HELL YES! Lariat?
I just saw on BOF.com that someone with a lariat ultimate tremor w/ AS got a scheduled build today. So there is hope for you!

I am really thinking that us early orders (AS and non-AS) should re-order our trucks. Something is going on and it isn’t fair! Lol
 
I just saw on BOF.com that someone with a lariat ultimate tremor w/ AS got a scheduled build today. So there is hope for you!

I am really thinking that us early orders (AS and non-AS) should re-order our trucks. Something is going on and it isn’t fair! Lol
This is wonderful news! Come on, FORD!!
 
Welp, looks like the emails have come and gone…I still find myself staring at an empty inbox, willing a email from Ford. I guess I’ll continue to hurry up and wait some more
You're not alone, as you know. I know that does not make it better - but at least we have shared pain. :(
 
Back
Top Bottom