FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Got my email as well! 10/4 build week.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 11.32.07 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 11.32.07 AM.webp
    146.2 KB · Views: 51
awesome to see orders placed 2 months ago getting delivered :cautious:. Glad I placed my order back in April and still have dont have a truck... I have a VIN so there's that...
Same man, next Friday iam going to make the decision and start looking around, just hard to miss out on A-Plan pricing
Holy cow. Did not expect the email I just got. Scheduled for production 10/11. Ordered on Monday (9/13).

I thought I had a few more months to wait (and still may have a few more months).
just curious what options did you
Have ?
 
Finally! Just got my production email and VIN from Ford!

Build week 10/18/21

Ordered: 4/20 (XLT F350 6.7 w/Tremor)

Order Changed, 7/13/21
22 F-350 6.7 Lariat Value Tremor Black appearance
Mud flaps
Tonneau Cover
No 360 camera
No moonroof
Up switches
Cab lights
5th wheel prep
Heated steering
Carpet Delete
 
Last edited:
Ordered 6.7 Lariat Ultimate on 8/20 - just got my VIN and production date scheduled for the week of 10/18. I am pleasantly surprised after seeing much longer waits from others.. Hang in their fellas!
Ordered mine the week before yours. Nothing special on my order but still no VIN. Tried asking marketing today and they were completely useless. Looks like I'm taking the non-tremor off the lot next week and swapping some things.
 
Ordered mine the week before yours. Nothing special on my order but still no VIN. Tried asking marketing today and they were completely useless. Looks like I'm taking the non-tremor off the lot next week and swapping some things.
What's the one on the lot got on it?
 
What's the one on the lot got on it?
Everything I want plus a little but no tremor package. I actually put a deposit on it already and have a take off tremor wheel set in my garage. I was just hoping the order would go through and I would get the color I want (star white vs carbonized grey). I like the grey but it’s the same color as my F150.

only thing potentially on my order that might cause a delay is power running boards? Not sure…
 
Welp looks like my first truck got scheudled after they said i couldnt get it. Now i got one on order from granger too. Me and vermonster having some luck today! Callin dealer to comfirm. Sucks im gonna loose deposit on other one but if i get the truck soon oh well!
 

Attachments

  • 21F25E59-FA7C-4BEE-8E53-576E32FED40F.webp
    21F25E59-FA7C-4BEE-8E53-576E32FED40F.webp
    58.9 KB · Views: 47
Welp looks like my first truck got scheudled after they said i couldnt get it. Now i got one on order from granger too. Me and vermonster having some luck today! Callin dealer to comfirm. Sucks im gonna loose deposit on other one but if i get the truck soon oh well!

In most states, they are required to refund your deposit.

And regardless of the law, it’s customary for dealers to refund order deposits in this market. They’ll have no problem selling it and will make more off the deal when they do than if you had bought it.
 
Only thing I may regret perhaps is I did not get the 360 camera option. Seems like a neat set up to view all around the truck
 
You guys congratulating me need to read that VIN I posted very closely. Also remember, I have a flare of British sarcasm in my posts. 😎

congratulations to all those getting emails!
 
Back
Top Bottom