Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Here's to hoping your wait is ending soon!Gotta have fun with it - no other options.
Thanks, brotha! I can't wait to actually post that I have some info...I am beginning to feel like a wet blanket on here.Here's to hoping your wait is ending soon!![]()
I checked with ford it is actually supposed to be 1FTNONOVERMONSTERIt's Thursday!! Got my VIN!!!!!!! 1FUN0TRK4UBOY0791
![]()
That could be... ha!I checked with ford it is actually supposed to be 1FTNONOVERMONSTER
Yes!!!!!!!It's Thursday!! Got my VIN!!!!!!! 1FUN0TRK4UBOY0791
![]()
Fantastic! CONGRATS man!!It's Thursday!! Got my VIN!!!!!!! 1FUN0TRK4UBOY0791
![]()
Sending good vibes your way.Thanks, brotha! I can't wait to actually post that I have some info...I am beginning to feel like a wet blanket on here.
What is your build dateGot my window sticker this a.m.
Interesting that comes back as a 1987 Subaru Brat.I checked with ford it is actually supposed to be 1FTNONOVERMONSTER
Ford told me 9/20. Ordered 8/14What is your build date
Mine is scheduled for next week too. But no WS or assigned build date yetFord told me 9/20. Ordered 8/14
I checked the mach E tracker last night and it had finally moved to in production. This morning the window sticker was available and my truck moved to in production on the spreadsheet. I've noticed no trucks from last week that were sent to plant have been listed as built yet. I'm thinking it may be backed up from less shifts. Or it's not updating.Mine is scheduled for next week too. But no WS or assigned build date yet