SameGlad to know i'm not the only one in that club!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
SameGlad to know i'm not the only one in that club!!
No, don’t expect to see anything until 2nd week of OctoberDoes the ford tracker show your truck in production yet?
What does it mean in the middle scheduling for build week?? My build week is earlier than that but not built yet..? My estimated production date is 9/27.View attachment 33987Unless im looking at this wrong, it says they are scheduling this week?
Update #4. Given how long the rail car was in Wellington, I was beginning to believe this article might actually be true! Probably the last update from my "helpful" co-worker.Update #3 (he thought it was going convoy rather than rail)...
I guess we will see. I guess I never noticed the whole NY region before on updates.I think that's just the region that ice capades is in. All of his weekly scheduling notes are from the NY region and never anywhere else. He did mention at one point that most of the time the scheduling notes apply to the entire country but that sometimes they are region specific and there's no real way of knowing why sometimes a certain region has commodity or scheduling restrictions that another region doesn't. Yet another behind-the-scenes at Ford corporate mystery.
@zach@granger told me today that he's 99% sure I'll be scheduled tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that those notes meant only stock orders for everything aren't being scheduled, not just the Bronco Sport, and that retail orders are still being scheduled.
I think that's just the region that ice capades is in. All of his weekly scheduling notes are from the NY region and never anywhere else. He did mention at one point that most of the time the scheduling notes apply to the entire country but that sometimes they are region specific and there's no real way of knowing why sometimes a certain region has commodity or scheduling restrictions that another region doesn't. Yet another behind-the-scenes at Ford corporate mystery.
@zach@granger told me today that he's 99% sure I'll be scheduled tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that those notes meant only stock orders for everything aren't being scheduled, not just the Bronco Sport, and that retail orders are still being scheduled.
I see. Maybe you're right. Also, this comes from Ice-Capades and usualy says New York region. Does this apply to all regions?I took the stock to only apply to the Bronco sport. Hopefully for everyone on here I was wrong and they do schedule this week but I wouldn't count on it.
Ha, I guess I’m a member of this club too. My wife is tired of listening to me talk about my truck as well.Glad to know i'm not the only one in that club!!
Details?What are the details on your order?
8” is instrument cluster behind the steering wheelSo I just got my WS also and it’s similar to the one above. Can anyone explain the “interior” says 8” function screen and the Functional section says sync 4 with 12” screen? whats the 8” screen about?
It refers to the screen in the Instrument clusterSo I just got my WS also and it’s similar to the one above. Can anyone explain the “interior” says 8” function screen and the Functional section says sync 4 with 12” screen? whats the 8” screen about?
Today’s the day… I can feel it in my bones!!
Stay tuned for more lies I like to tell myself![]()
Yay! Hope things go smoothly from this point forward.Mine finally says in production which is exciting.
Today’s the day… I can feel it in my bones!!
Stay tuned for more lies I like to tell myself![]()
It's Thursday!! Got my VIN!!!!!!! 1FUN0TRK4UBOY0791
![]()
Gotta have fun with it - no other options.