FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I say this knowing that a lot of guys and girls that ordered before me are still waiting. I sincerely hope everyone's truck shows up soon for them. It sucks to be without a truck (at least for me it was). My order showed up and I'm headed to the dealer to pick up my truck at 5.
Congratulations! Another one down... Hopefully they'll keep getting delivered at a steady pace.
 
It will. Someday.
We needed it to happen, we're counting on you getting your build week so that the rest of us know that AS is starting to make it through the pipeline!
 
I say this knowing that a lot of guys and girls that ordered before me are still waiting. I sincerely hope everyone's truck shows up soon for them. It sucks to be without a truck (at least for me it was). My order showed up and I'm headed to the dealer to pick up my truck at 5.
Pics or I call bs! j/k
 
BD0DDA91-7431-4AB5-A003-CE06B24FEF36.webp
Unless im looking at this wrong, it says they are scheduling this week?
 
Hahah 178 for me and i had to start over. Granger said 4-6 months wait time and thats even if they get the allocations. I hope i see mine before they start making 23’s
hope and prey. Way QC is going no way would I want a 23
 
Back
Top Bottom