Some people have been waiting a really long time for their orders to be picked up (assuming the spreadsheet is correct and people have been updating it). If correct it does kind of lead to the question of at what point do you push the order to a 2023 year model? I understand that some sort of a redesign is coming in 2023 which will probably be somewhat significant especially seeing as how GM is rumored to be revising the Duramax with 505hp/1,085tq being thrown around as of today. So how long will you guys wait before requesting your 22 being pushed to a 23?
Personally if I do not have a VIN by say February then I'll push to a 23. I understand that it could very well lead to another wait, but at that point I would be close enough to the 2023 model to not make sense ordering a 2022. I really hope it does not take that long, but there are guys who ordered in April still waiting on a VIN much less a build date. Crazy times, waits like this not to mention people paying MSRP or above would have been unimaginable two years ago.