Looks close to my build. Nice truckShe just arrived at the dealership tonight. They sent me over some quick pics. Ordered 7.6.21
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looks close to my build. Nice truckShe just arrived at the dealership tonight. They sent me over some quick pics. Ordered 7.6.21
You beat me to it. You had me seconding guessing that I read that wrong.
It says stock order won’t be selected. Nothing about retail orders.
Nice! Star White 6.7 w Sport Pkg here…somedayLooks close to my build. Nice truck
Nice! Star White 6.7 w sport pkg here…somedayShe just arrived at the dealership tonight. They sent me over some quick pics. Ordered 7.6.21
I think stock just pertains to the Bronco SportIt says stock order won’t be selected. Nothing about retail orders.
I took the stock to only apply to the Bronco sport. Hopefully for everyone on here I was wrong and they do schedule this week but I wouldn't count on it.It says stock order won’t be selected. Nothing about retail orders.
Does the ford tracker show your truck in production yet?Just got an email from Ford pushing my build out another 2 weeks from Oct 4 to the 18th. Anyone else get anything like this?
That's what they told me, but made no mention of maybe not having the allocations. What exactly does that actually mean? I did get a confirmation email from Ford right away.Hahah 178 for me and i had to start over. Granger said 4-6 months wait time and thats even if they get the allocations. I hope i see mine before they start making 23’s
They didnt say nothin to me about not have allocation either but i seen in the granger post the guy explained how it worked as far as them ordering and recieving. I took to be if they get 20 trucks this month but ppl order 50 trucks then they hope they get say another 20 trucks for next month. so then 40 of the orginal 50 get scheduled and the 10 others go out another month maybe if they still get more allocation. Now if 50 more ppl order in between then i can see where it would take 4-6 months to even get a spot to possiblly be picked up to build itThat's what they told me, but made no mention of maybe not having the allocations. What exactly does that actually mean? I did get a confirmation email from Ford right away.
MY23 could include Blues Clues which could be cool. But MY23 is also for sure going to increase in price too...
350 lariat ultimate, black appearance, spray in bedliner. I pretty much threw everything in it except AS and PTO. You have good taste my friend.besides the steps this looks like my order![]()
I got mine from the production email update. There is a track order button. It shows up as an option to download. My dealer also sent it to me a day later.How are these window stickers retrieved? Does Ford email them or is there a place to get them?
What are the details on your order?My truck was delivered to the dealer this morning. Less than 5 weeks from the time it was ordered to delivery.
I think that's just the region that ice capades is in. All of his weekly scheduling notes are from the NY region and never anywhere else. He did mention at one point that most of the time the scheduling notes apply to the entire country but that sometimes they are region specific and there's no real way of knowing why sometimes a certain region has commodity or scheduling restrictions that another region doesn't. Yet another behind-the-scenes at Ford corporate mystery.No scheduling for New York regional area? What the heck? Is that due to the storm? Seems pretty wild.
Glad to know i'm not the only one in that club!!Wifey is tired of me talking about this amazing machine!
That’s the way I read it, and it’s aligned with the other information saying retail only.@zach@granger told me today that he's 99% sure I'll be scheduled tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that those notes meant only stock orders for everything aren't being scheduled, not just the Bronco Sport, and that retail orders are still being scheduled.
Nice sheet! Can't seem to find a way to track American Auto Works like you can Jack Cooper.If you haven't already, you can check out my tracking spreadsheet. (Shameless plug, sorry)
2022 SD Tracking Spreadsheet
Ditto. I was just asked, "Did you type that?".Glad to know i'm not the only one in that club!!