Sorry dude!You guys congratulating me need to read that VIN I posted very closely. Also remember, I have a flare of British sarcasm in my posts.
congratulations to all those getting emails!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sorry dude!You guys congratulating me need to read that VIN I posted very closely. Also remember, I have a flare of British sarcasm in my posts.
congratulations to all those getting emails!
Oh man - it's ALL good. No worries. It's just not time for me yet. It will be soon...or soonish.Sorry dude!
I would have let that go a little longer. It was fun to watch.You guys congratulating me need to read that VIN I posted very closely. Also remember, I have a flare of British sarcasm in my posts.
congratulations to all those getting emails!
Same. Itโs like twisting the knife around after stabbingโฆ. Itโs like they have a secret regional allocation on top of dealer allocations, on top of COVP allocations. Wtf Ford. Get your shit together and build these sold units!Lots of people getting emails. Nearly all of them with order dates after mine. Getting close to letting Ford keep my $80k truck.
Remind me, did your build have AS?Finally! Just got the email.
"We are excited to let you know your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of October 18, 2021."
I'm pulling for you @Vermonster!
F250 TremorSame man, next Friday iam going to make the decision and start looking around, just hard to miss out on A-Plan pricing
just curious what options did you
Have ?
Maybe one of the dealers will let you split the profit/cash with them or at least give you back the deposit once they sell the extra on the lot for MSRP or more. Thanks to COVP, dealers need all the help they can get (like a verified real person ordering) to get trucks to the lot.Welp looks like my first truck got scheudled after they said i couldnt get it. Now i got one on order from granger too. Me and vermonster having some luck today! Callin dealer to comfirm. Sucks im gonna loose deposit on other one but if i get the truck soon oh well!
Well Star white is an excellent colorEverything I want plus a little but no tremor package. I actually put a deposit on it already and have a take off tremor wheel set in my garage. I was just hoping the order would go through and I would get the color I want (star white vs carbonized grey). I like the grey but itโs the same color as my F150.
only thing potentially on my order that might cause a delay is power running boards? Not sureโฆ
Congratulations, you deserve it.Got my email as well! 10/4 build week.
Man, I'm getting super frustrated. My order date was 4/27/21. My dealer says build week is 10/24/21? I have a VIN# but that's it. I see a bunch of guys on here getting build dates a few weeks after ordering. What's up with that?Oh man - it's ALL good. No worries. It's just not time for me yet. It will be soon...or soonish.
Bastard! I was excited for you. Figured you were joking at first, but then when you didn't state that just figured you substituted your "fun" VIN in the post rather than a real one you actually received. Sorry you still don't have one man...eventually you will.You guys congratulating me need to read that VIN I posted very closely. Also remember, I have a flare of British sarcasm in my posts.
congratulations to all those getting emails!