What’s on your Smoker or Grill today?

There's nothing better than a side of assparagus.

1000014463.webp
 
I hope this is done before midnight!

An5ndOL.png
 
What are you using to monitor temp. Thats way cool!
A "Meater" its wireless, and I LOVE the line graph. You can look at a temp on your grill and it could be 225, but its more important to know the trend, it could be 225, but shooting to the moon, or 225 and holding steady. Both are 225 at an instant.
 
I went a little unorthodox with my smoker today!
I'm making smoked carrot cake for our Christmas party on Saturday. Smoked @300 for about 1 hr. Also had the smoke tube in there as well to add more smoke flavor to it. It smells pretty freaking good.
 

Attachments

  • 20250101_150528.webp
    20250101_150528.webp
    386 KB · Views: 17
Put a butt and a picnic on the smoker last night for tonights party

rZ748ZZ.jpeg


About half done, around 150 here, smoker dropped just under 200 overnight.
That looks excellent! Nice job!
 
Anyone ever tried smoked bologna? I saw a guy doing it like burnt ends and it looked pretty tasty.
We’ve had it at a couple of southern BBQ joints. I grew up on fried bologna but honestly never think of making it on the smoker at home.
 
We’ve had it at a couple of southern BBQ joints. I grew up on fried bologna but honestly never think of making it on the smoker at home.
We had many fried bologna sandwiches growing up. I guess that’s part of my intrigue lol. May try some sometime, but if I do it would be on the shelf below the ribs lol.
 
Back
Top Bottom