What’s on your Smoker or Grill today?

Did my turkey on the Kamado for Thanksgiving

dLIGRAg.jpeg
 
Oh, Shiner Bock. Haven’t had one of those in years, and now I wouldn’t mind one. Thanks for that. Haha

Don’t be alarmed, but there appears to be a lot of free real estate on that tray you should look into covering up…
 
Oh, Shiner Bock. Haven’t had one of those in years, and now I wouldn’t mind one. Thanks for that. Haha

Don’t be alarmed, but there appears to be a lot of free real estate on that tray you should look into covering up…
Even the most sophisticated sommelier would agree with that pairing. 🤘

It does look sparse. The trays are bigger here.:ROFLMAO:
 

Attachments

  • 20200525_134155.webp
    20200525_134155.webp
    223.7 KB · Views: 40
just saw they are building one of those on 7th street in fort worth

anxious to try it

my tray will look more like this though
might need 2 trays🤣😂🤣😂
Beans!? Do I see beans!?
 
Yoder 640 retrofitted with a turkey spinner =)
 
pork tenderloin steaks & veggie medley
squash
zucchini
garlic
geen beans
onion
carrots
jalapeno
Serrano
habanero
mushrooms
 

Attachments

  • 20241216_132422.webp
    20241216_132422.webp
    375.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 20241216_141552.webp
    20241216_141552.webp
    513.5 KB · Views: 33
pork tenderloin steaks & veggie medley
squash
zucchini
garlic
geen beans
onion
carrots
jalapeno
Serrano
habanero
mushrooms
Are "geen beans" Texas beans because if so, I'll take 'em.
 
cornbread
in a foil lined cast-iron skillet
😂🤣😂🤣
 

Attachments

  • 20241222_163108.webp
    20241222_163108.webp
    305 KB · Views: 28
  • 20241222_163229.webp
    20241222_163229.webp
    312 KB · Views: 34
  • 20241222_170041.webp
    20241222_170041.webp
    320.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20241222_172148.webp
    20241222_172148.webp
    661.8 KB · Views: 26
believe ya?
or
did they turn out burnt???
😂🤣😂🤣😂
🤣🤣🤣 nope , not at all. I'll have to make them again, and make sure to get the after shots 😁😁🤙🤙

To be honest, besides this forum. I have no social media. So I'm really not used to taking pics to have ready for uploading . I took this picture , to send an invite To a friend of mine for ribs/football. Go Lions !
 
🤣🤣🤣 nope , not at all. I'll have to make them again, and make sure to get the after shots 😁😁🤙🤙

To be honest, besides this forum. I have no social media. So I'm really not used to taking pics to have ready for uploading . I took this picture , to send an invite To a friend of mine for ribs/football. Go Lions !
actually!!!
understood!!!!!!

takes long enough to cook'em right

when they're done it's past time to eat'em
no doubt
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
 
Back
Top Bottom