What’s on your Smoker or Grill today?

just lemon-pepper today

food done
grill cleaned up before my meal had time to rest

kitchen
clean as a whistle
no mess or fuss I inside!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 20240722_125349.webp
    20240722_125349.webp
    403.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 20240722_132135.webp
    20240722_132135.webp
    425.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 20240722_133048.webp
    20240722_133048.webp
    494.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 20240722_133220.webp
    20240722_133220.webp
    142 KB · Views: 33
  • 20240722_132959.webp
    20240722_132959.webp
    388.5 KB · Views: 31
grilled eggs

sweet
help me out though???

hard grilled eggs, even as grill crazy as I've become, wouldn't have thought of that one
👍👏👏👏👏👏
Saw it on you tube. Mine didn’t turn out so well 😪. Out of the 10 eggs I put on, 8 of them expanded and grew out of the shell as they weee cooking. I’ll stick to boiling them.
 
Saw it on you tube. Mine didn’t turn out so well 😪. Out of the 10 eggs I put on, 8 of them expanded and grew out of the shell as they weee cooking. I’ll stick to boiling them.
darn

hate to hear that

I still might try, play with to the side off the heat or something
 
so,

what I cooked today
gumbo, goulash, stew, just soup
not sure what to call it but man it's good

started off with 2 each jalapenos, Serrano & habaneros, 1/2 a big onion & a whole clove of garlic, plus a pound of hot pork sausage. seasoned up with what is pictured. stir fries up.
 

Attachments

  • 20240724_161106.webp
    20240724_161106.webp
    350.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 20240724_160843.webp
    20240724_160843.webp
    114 KB · Views: 36
  • 20240724_160743.webp
    20240724_160743.webp
    153.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 20240724_160738.webp
    20240724_160738.webp
    549.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 20240724_160452.webp
    20240724_160452.webp
    317.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 20240724_160139.webp
    20240724_160139.webp
    250.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20240724_152403.webp
    20240724_152403.webp
    164.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20240724_152339.webp
    20240724_152339.webp
    166.6 KB · Views: 26
got hungry, made a couple of burritos with some of that. peppers in just that checked your manhood a little bit!!!! 😂🤣
 

Attachments

  • 1000008926.webp
    1000008926.webp
    350.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 1000008927.webp
    1000008927.webp
    301.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 1000008928.webp
    1000008928.webp
    219.9 KB · Views: 23
now to the main pot

put what was left in the instant pot, plus everything else pics attached
 

Attachments

  • 20240724_162459.webp
    20240724_162459.webp
    460.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 20240724_162449.webp
    20240724_162449.webp
    351.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240724_162724.webp
    20240724_162724.webp
    287.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 20240724_162923.webp
    20240724_162923.webp
    116.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 20240724_163058.webp
    20240724_163058.webp
    109.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240724_163319.webp
    20240724_163319.webp
    250.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240724_163530.webp
    20240724_163530.webp
    233.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20240724_163735.webp
    20240724_163735.webp
    296.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240724_164153.webp
    20240724_164153.webp
    391 KB · Views: 28
then the rest of the meat
pound of sausage (braised 1st)
pound of links
pound of bacon
pound of ham
pound of shrimp (pan fried 1st)
 

Attachments

  • 20240724_164610.webp
    20240724_164610.webp
    386.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 20240724_164821.webp
    20240724_164821.webp
    359.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 20240724_164957.webp
    20240724_164957.webp
    287.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240724_165319.webp
    20240724_165319.webp
    374.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20240724_165339.webp
    20240724_165339.webp
    341.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240724_165810.webp
    20240724_165810.webp
    186.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 20240724_165909.webp
    20240724_165909.webp
    268.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20240724_170408.webp
    20240724_170408.webp
    413.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240724_172536.webp
    20240724_172536.webp
    275.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 20240724_172622.webp
    20240724_172622.webp
    341.6 KB · Views: 30
ran out of room in the pot. had to let that cook a few of hours. the thing I really like about this instant pot though. you almost can't burn anything.

ate a meal out of this to get a little more room in the pot & added red skin potatoes & cherry(grape) tomatoes. didn't take pics of the potatoes & tomatoes.

instant pot setting
saute' low (30min limit)
lid on but vent open(no pressure)
cycled 4 to 6 times
stir & check seasoning between cycles
only water added was from the canned stuff

made (4 burritos) & 7qts to freeze

man that turns out unbelievable tasty
crazy tasty!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 20240724_184411.webp
    20240724_184411.webp
    229 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240724_184432.webp
    20240724_184432.webp
    205.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20240724_210548.webp
    20240724_210548.webp
    270.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
veggies today

leftover cause I ran out of room the pot for the goulash previously posted

2 zucchini
2 squash
1/2 an onion

grill to your liking of tenderness

that was so good I almost fell guilty for not eating the cobs too
🤣😂🤣
 

Attachments

  • 20240726_153118.webp
    20240726_153118.webp
    509.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 20240726_153152.webp
    20240726_153152.webp
    464.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 20240726_153416.webp
    20240726_153416.webp
    273.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 20240726_154105.webp
    20240726_154105.webp
    446.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 20240726_162327.webp
    20240726_162327.webp
    478.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240726_164227.webp
    20240726_164227.webp
    456.5 KB · Views: 25
5 week lunch meal prep
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1812.webp
    IMG_1812.webp
    87.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1811.webp
    IMG_1811.webp
    91.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1814.webp
    IMG_1814.webp
    23 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1813.webp
    IMG_1813.webp
    82.6 KB · Views: 18
pig loin chops
fries & corn
 

Attachments

  • 20240727_175034.webp
    20240727_175034.webp
    427.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20240727_175117.webp
    20240727_175117.webp
    469.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 20240727_175548.webp
    20240727_175548.webp
    592.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240727_175829.webp
    20240727_175829.webp
    468 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240727_180204.webp
    20240727_180204.webp
    359.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240727_180342.webp
    20240727_180342.webp
    262.7 KB · Views: 24
now to the main pot

put what was left in the instant pot, plus everything else pics attached
Not gonna lie. Not sure i've seen okra on a plate without being fried in a LONG time.

looks awesome tho 🤘
 
Not gonna lie. Not sure i've seen okra on a plate without being fried in a LONG time.

looks awesome tho 🤘
okra has always been boiled in everyone's gumbo I've ever seen. mine doesn't have bell peppers or celery. they say gumbo is a brothier soup with onion, bell peppers & celery. I don't do bell peppers or celery, so I'm not sure mine is still gumbo or goulash or what. Just know it's better than any I've had any where. just imho & my taste maybe?

just, I know no one puts that much stuff into one pot of a "crock of shit"🤣😂🤣

my grandparents used to just boil it & there ya go boiled okra. I never liked it that way as a kid. really slimy. they would batter it up a little, sometimes flour, sometimes cornmeal & pan fry it up. loved that!!!!!

also

a lot of the time I just season it up in the gallon storage bag with every thing else & just grill it till it's tender. the okra & carrots are the hardest to get tender.

sometimes I just fry the carrots. season after frying like regular french fries or sweet potato fries or put them in with the other veggies I'm grilling. fry them just enough to start to tender up if I'm grilling them a little more. some reason I like carrots with a spicy surprise to them.

okra
try it
coat with a little olive oil, some favorite seasoning, nothing is fine too
some folks cut it in half length ways too
grill till tender

some good eatin, I'll tell ya!!!!!
 
okra has always been boiled in everyone's gumbo I've ever seen. mine doesn't have bell peppers or celery. they say gumbo is a brothier soup with onion, bell peppers & celery. I don't do bell peppers or celery, so I'm not sure mine is still gumbo or goulash or what. Just know it's better than any I've had any where. just imho & my taste maybe?

just, I know no one puts that much stuff into one pot of a "crock of shit"🤣😂🤣

my grandparents used to just boil it & there ya go boiled okra. I never liked it that way as a kid. really slimy. they would batter it up a little, sometimes flour, sometimes cornmeal & pan fry it up. loved that!!!!!

also

a lot of the time I just season it up in the gallon storage bag with every thing else & just grill it till it's tender. the okra & carrots are the hardest to get tender.

sometimes I just fry the carrots. season after frying like regular french fries or sweet potato fries or put them in with the other veggies I'm grilling. fry them just enough to start to tender up if I'm grilling them a little more. some reason I like carrots with a spicy surprise to them.

okra
try it
coat with a little olive oil, some favorite seasoning, nothing is fine too
some folks cut it in half length ways too
grill till tender

some good eatin, I'll tell ya!!!!!
Been a while since i've seen someone make gumbo.
We grew our own okra growing up. Outside mom frying some up in the cast iron we enjoyed getting to chuck the longer ones (>3") into the pasture as hard as we could.

Fried is hard to beat but... you got my attention with "grill". Theres not much i wont eat when its prepared on a charcoal grill. 🤘
 
never cleaning an oven again, ever!!!!!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

lasagna tonight, wooohooo
 

Attachments

  • 20240729_201343.webp
    20240729_201343.webp
    426.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20240729_200956.webp
    20240729_200956.webp
    362.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240729_185647.webp
    20240729_185647.webp
    387 KB · Views: 25
  • 20240729_203321.webp
    20240729_203321.webp
    127.4 KB · Views: 22
Been a while since i've seen someone make gumbo.
We grew our own okra growing up. Outside mom frying some up in the cast iron we enjoyed getting to chuck the longer ones (>3") into the pasture as hard as we could.

Fried is hard to beat but... you got my attention with "grill". Theres not much i wont eat when its prepared on a charcoal grill. 🤘
I think the big ones are the ones my folks boiled till tinder. didn't much get wasted back then.

my grill is a infared. has a belly pan half barrell almost. catches everything. ends up being a seasoning catch. so all drippings & pieces add to my grill flavoring even though it's propane. I'll add wood chips in there every so often.

it's got me spoiled

I'm even baking chocolate chip cookies on it now😂🤣😂🤣
 
Last edited:
leftover lasagna
doctored up a little

wasn't enough sauce or sausage

fixed it though!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 20240731_185438.webp
    20240731_185438.webp
    404.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240731_181803.webp
    20240731_181803.webp
    385.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 20240731_181527.webp
    20240731_181527.webp
    485.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240731_181242.webp
    20240731_181242.webp
    437.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 20240731_181009.webp
    20240731_181009.webp
    349.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240731_180904.webp
    20240731_180904.webp
    150.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 20240731_180743.webp
    20240731_180743.webp
    352.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 20240731_185904.webp
    20240731_185904.webp
    359.4 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom