What’s on your Smoker or Grill today?

fudged today

instant pot thawing out some gumbo/goulash

this thing seems to melt & warm better than anything

as close to fresh cooked is I can figure out

high pressure
high setting
don't keep warm
natural depressurize
mmmmmmm
 

Attachments

  • 20240717_132640.webp
    20240717_132640.webp
    119.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 20240717_132901.webp
    20240717_132901.webp
    186.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 20240717_144122.webp
    20240717_144122.webp
    545.8 KB · Views: 35
fudged today

instant pot thawing out some gumbo/goulash

this thing seems to melt & warm better than anything

as close to fresh cooked is I can figure out

high pressure
high setting
don't keep warm
natural depressurize
mmmmmmm
Cheater that’s not a smoker or a grill….haha just kidding. I love me some Gumbo
 
Since @DTX2023Tremor thinks I shop on Temu, I decided to check it out and order a grill. I must say it's not what I expected:

1000007918.webp
 
The wings you serve at your club are massive! If the drumettes are that big I can't imagine how big the breasts are.
Thanksgiving is always exciting!

1000007921.webp
 
looks like you're getting all kinds of things mixed up

a texas drum stick on a nevada grill & a nevada pea shooter in the hand of a texan

idk
just sayin
🤣😂🤣😂🤣
 
slum grillin today
but

the outside edge ot a corn dog warmed uo like this

grill on high
leaves a nice crispy outside
man it's good

just wish it was healthy too
 

Attachments

  • 20240720_161331.webp
    20240720_161331.webp
    362.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240720_163354.webp
    20240720_163354.webp
    415.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 20240720_163505.webp
    20240720_163505.webp
    194.6 KB · Views: 21
On the Kamado Big Joe, got some chicken quarters for $0.99/lb. Separated them and marinated in italian dressing, with some corn on the cob, cooked indirect. It was delicious!!!!

tGCRCF6.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom