Please people stop bumping this thread up to the top. I'm not getting past step 1 of Carnivores Anonymous just because of this thread. Help a fella out okay??![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Does this help? Happy to oblige!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Please people stop bumping this thread up to the top. I'm not getting past step 1 of Carnivores Anonymous just because of this thread. Help a fella out okay??![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Some quail and quail poppers to compliment! ENJOY!!!I will offer my "Lunch" offerings, as that is my favorite meal and namesake!!!View attachment 163111View attachment 163112View attachment 163115View attachment 163116View attachment 163117View attachment 163118
What are theseJust a few things on the smoker, the Recteq runs quite a bit. Upright used for some things, mainly cold smoking cheese.
Grilled type food is different then low and slow maybe I’ll post those pics too lol
These are smoked pork belly burnt ends,
What temp and how long do you smoke that pork belly? I have been experimenting with that cut too. Had some good and not so good come out the smoker. It’s like candy when you get it rightThese are smoked pork belly burnt ends,
update
meal for the day today
Are either of you two looking to adopt?Just a few things on the smoker, the Recteq runs quite a bit. Upright used for some things, mainly cold smoking cheese.
Grilled type food is different then low and slow maybe I’ll post those pics too lol
I smoke at 225. I have been experimenting with the size of the pork belly pieces. If you cut them to small they get hard before they get tender. 1" is ideal.What temp and how long do you smoke that pork belly? I have been experimenting with that cut too. Had some good and not so good come out the smoker. It’s like candy when you get it right