What’s on your Smoker or Grill today?

234F188F-2DD4-45FC-9185-A4AC861DBDD2.webp
D51E268C-F982-4A43-8833-97D76B39146E.webp

Cooked these on the Egg last weekend - they were amazing! In a surprise to no one, minutes after they came off the grill my two brothers showed up to say “whatcha cooking?’” 😆
 
Copied an entry on another thread here to hopefully revive this thread by @Patriot . I think it will be just as popular with the new folks! 🍻

Nice! This thread is good motivation to fire that smoker/grill up! 🥩🍗🍖
 
View attachment 117440
Ribs tonight, ham tomorrow.
Line that bottom drip pan with foil and you will never need to clean it. Just toss the foil and replace when it gets grungy looking. Don’t ask me how I learned this. 😊 Awesome looking babybacks!
 
Line that bottom drip pan with foil and you will never need to clean it. Just toss the foil and replace when it gets grungy looking. Don’t ask me how I learned this. 😊 Awesome looking babybacks!
Yeah, thought of it of that about 30 mins too late. After the next cleaning...

They tasted even better. 😋
 
The family wanted something different today so I'm going off script. Nothing but apple pulled pork. PS Seasoning Apple Pie rub and Heath Riles Apple rub. I'll be spraying it with Redd's apple beer throughout the cook. When I wrap it, I'll be slicing up some apples to put on top and cook then they'll be diced mixed into the pork! Smells amazing and it's not even cooked yet.
 

Attachments

  • 20230409_084005.webp
    20230409_084005.webp
    329.3 KB · Views: 34
Tore mine apart to only find out they sent me the wrong igniter😔
 

Attachments

  • A2E84348-963C-4C61-9D3A-EFAF536F45A0.webp
    A2E84348-963C-4C61-9D3A-EFAF536F45A0.webp
    609.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 1DFAE4B7-15F0-4500-8424-8264E073B438.webp
    1DFAE4B7-15F0-4500-8424-8264E073B438.webp
    325.6 KB · Views: 31
Simple one today for lunch... Freshly baked buns and smashed burgers from the griddle. We even pulled out the finest paper plates we own :p :

PXL_20230420_180605683~2.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom