What’s on your Smoker or Grill today?

IMG_5893.webp

SRF porchetta roast today. First time for me!
 
Total BBQ rookie here. Just assembled this Weber yesterday. Gotta start somewhere!

This thread is great motivation
 

Attachments

  • 18036FFF-D1C8-4739-AC3D-1A0DF270BDBD.webp
    18036FFF-D1C8-4739-AC3D-1A0DF270BDBD.webp
    499.8 KB · Views: 57
OK I got a new griddle......my boss turned me on to the ultimate bacon hack:

Flour your bacon and fry as usual.................Freaking Awsome!!
 
OK I got a new griddle......my boss turned me on to the ultimate bacon hack:

Flour your bacon and fry as usual.................Freaking Awsome!!
sounds like chicken fried bacon ?, they serve it here at the Houston Rodeo
 
Same as the first post. Doing a few racks of ribs. Yum. Tennessee style. Slow and low and spicy sweet! With all the fixins , cob corn, slaw, Bushes (since they are from Knoxville). Yum merz.
 
lunch today
 

Attachments

  • 20240714_131956.webp
    20240714_131956.webp
    309.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 20240714_133042.webp
    20240714_133042.webp
    390.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20240714_133751.webp
    20240714_133751.webp
    269.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 20240714_133615.webp
    20240714_133615.webp
    374.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 20240714_133833.webp
    20240714_133833.webp
    421.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20240714_133942.webp
    20240714_133942.webp
    163.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 20240714_134606.webp
    20240714_134606.webp
    456.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 20240714_141509.webp
    20240714_141509.webp
    485.8 KB · Views: 35
lunch today
(y)

I searched cook & cooking
came up blank

I'll revive this thread
I cook everything outside
hate having to clean the stove so I don't use it:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

keep an eye on us!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 20240624_152830.webp
    20240624_152830.webp
    425.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 20240220_194329.webp
    20240220_194329.webp
    513.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 20231217_162655.webp
    20231217_162655.webp
    730.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 20231126_083901.webp
    20231126_083901.webp
    391.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 20230719_200550.webp
    20230719_200550.webp
    511.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Please people stop bumping this thread up to the top. I'm not getting past step 1 of Carnivores Anonymous just because of this thread. Help a fella out okay?? 😜 😜 😜 😜 :love::love::love::love:
 
Back
Top Bottom