Weight Loss Assistance

It's just loud inside the cab, it's like the same noise I had with the banks intake just 5x louder. Ok yeah the two piece down-pipe. Had to elongate the hole to mount the elbow and then the down pipe does not seat all the way onto the two studs, even with removing them and then adding them back. So if I get a '22 downpipe I would use my '26 elbow with it? Is that a reasonable part to buy directly from Ford new?
Yes you can buy it directly from Ford. The OEM one will fit perfectly and it’s relatively easy to access through the passenger fender once you remove the tire and liner. The part number is HC3Z-6N646-A
 
Yes you can buy it directly from Ford. The OEM one will fit perfectly and it’s relatively easy to access through the passenger fender once you remove the tire and liner. The part number is HC3Z-6N646-A
Okay OEM 17-22 downpipe fixed that problem much better!

Just a slight drone at around 72 mph that I'd like to eliminate, I do already have a muffler but it's kind of small. It goes away the faster you go, kind of annoying.
 
Okay OEM 17-22 downpipe fixed that problem much better!

Just a slight drone at around 72 mph that I'd like to eliminate, I do already have a muffler but it's kind of small. It goes away the faster you go, kind of annoying.
Glad to help and glad it worked out for you! Have you considered a resonator in addition to a muffler to get rid of drone?
 
I ordered a MBRP 31" muffle, i bet it help.
 
Is anybody using shibby plugs after there surgery?
Before the Gucci plug kits there was dielectric grease. On my 2015 I stuffed all the under body connections with PLENTY dielectric grease, drove over 200K miles like that.....never a problem.
2022......second verse same as the first.

For those that choose to use these kits, there are kits on Amazon being reported as good quality covering all connections.

:cool: :cool: :coffee: :coffee: 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲
 
Is anybody using shibby plugs after there surgery?
Sealing the plugs is a must. Shibby are nice, and not expensive. Quick n easy.
The caveman approach also works. Just keep em clean and dry no matter which path you take.
 
Is anybody using shibby plugs after there surgery?
You definitely need to get shibby plugs. There’s also options on amazon that work fine but it is highly recommended to put some dielectric grease on the fittings and then use the plugs.
 
Is anybody using shibby plugs after there surgery?
Yeah I did. My buddy filled his up with dielectric grease and wrapped them up with electrical tape in 2012, still fine. I chose the shibby kit, it works, he gives me a hard time.
 
This is the first I’ve heard of it and my mechanic never mentioned it.

My 22MY has been gutted since August 2022.

It’s no secret what my truck goes through and all my plugs have been exposed to the elements since then.

Why stress now or is it better late than never?

Gutted at 9K and now she’s sitting at 90K.

Aside from the obvious plugs I’ve zip-tied to the frame over the years, what other plugs should I be aware of?
 
You definitely need to get shibby plugs. There’s also options on amazon that work fine but it is highly recommended to put some dielectric grease on the fittings and then use the plugs.
I know I’m missing plugs ugh! I believe I’ve done 4-5 under the truck on the rail and 2 where egr was. Not sure where to track down the others. 🤷‍♂️
 
This is sticker makes it official
This sticker is cool I want one just for shits n gigs ...wonder where the official placement under the hood is located
 
Mine on inside of fuel lid
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9929.webp
    IMG_9929.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9872.webp
    IMG_9872.webp
    41 KB · Views: 12
Good morning. I have a 2019 F250 6.7 (I know, not a tremor). I am interested in talking with someone local and trusted for a weight loss program. I live in Montgomery, TX. If you have someone, please send me a PM. Thanks!
Put some GLP-1 in the gas tank.
 
This is the first I’ve heard of it and my mechanic never mentioned it.

My 22MY has been gutted since August 2022.

It’s no secret what my truck goes through and all my plugs have been exposed to the elements since then.

Why stress now or is it better late than never?

Gutted at 9K and now she’s sitting at 90K.

Aside from the obvious plugs I’ve zip-tied to the frame over the years, what other plugs should I be aware of?
@HeavyAssault

@JTredway

et al

You guys have anything on this?

I am seriously curious.
 
@HeavyAssault

@JTredway

et al

You guys have anything on this?

I am seriously curious.
It’s generally recommended but if you haven’t had a problem I wouldn’t sweat it. I’ve heard the plugs are even more recommended for 23+ trucks since there are a few more sensors on the redesigned downpipe that is part of the emissions equipment that are sensitive to corrosion.
 
Back
Top Bottom