Weight Loss Assistance

Even that gets my panties all wet.

It's what I do so..... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 If I were in AZ I'd take you for a ride...I got good seat covers as well so that's covered. 💦💦💦💦 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is that what the file is called from ASAP? TH w/EB?
Nope, just using the truck as the drive modes allow and using the EB. ASAP doesn't tune specific to that type of driving from what I recall. (Just looked over the files, nothing specific for TowHaul or EB. Just use as desired)

If you were to switch tuning files to ASAP I'd think you enjoy the better drivability, even IF you were running TowHaul mode and using EB On all the time.
Trust me when I say it can be aggressive! Coasting to a light as you describe....not so much but you will feel it. But if you had to hard brake....she's going to move LOTS of unsecured gear forward in a hurry. Like I said...it's 100% a owner's call on like or dislike.

:cool::cool:🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
 
It's what I do so..... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 If I were in AZ I'd take you for a ride...I got good seat covers as well so that's covered. 💦💦💦💦 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


Nope, just using the truck as the drive modes allow and using the EB. ASAP doesn't tune specific to that type of driving from what I recall. (Just looked over the files, nothing specific for TowHaul or EB. Just use as desired)

If you were to switch tuning files to ASAP I'd think you enjoy the better drivability, even IF you were running TowHaul mode and using EB On all the time.
Trust me when I say it can be aggressive! Coasting to a light as you describe....not so much but you will feel it. But if you had to hard brake....she's going to move LOTS of unsecured gear forward in a hurry. Like I said...it's 100% a owner's call on like or dislike.

:cool::cool:🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
That’s about as aggressive as I can get it—using drive mode and setting EB to on (not auto). It does change the driving style, especially on downgrades, but I’d love to make it even more aggressive if possible. I know they respond much more aggressively with heavier loads, but since I’m not towing a trailer, I just have to work with what I’ve got. Eventually, I’ll get my 22ECM with some ASAP tunes and try them out, especially if they can create a file tailored for an aggressive TH mode with enhanced EB—if that’s even possible.
 
Worst you can do is send an email to ASAP. I'd suggest buying the tuning directly through their web site as well. SUPER easy all in all.

:cool: :cool: :coffee: :coffee: 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲
 
I am that annoying type of driver that uses its brakes to simply keep the rig from rolling forward at a stop light, otherwise I let the tranny and EB do the job of bring me to a stop.

Yes, I am that one that begins to slow down quarter mile before a stop light, if I see one. First order of operation, release the trottle, then let the truck coast to a stop while the trans kicks down the gears.
you wont do that with ASAP trans tunes, it'll have you stopped way short. There's a couple light hills I will coast down and throw on the lighter version of EX (i think it's on vs automatic - always get it mixed up and recycle) and one of them will slow the truck down coming down that hill to a crawl, it releases early though in the 2nd to 1st downshift. It wont bring you to a stop
 
Peakside Performance just released a tunning feature that will allow you to use the cruise control buttonn on the steering wheel to cycle between 5 tune maps. The RMP tach indicates which tune map you have selected. This replaced the knob on the dash.

Map 1 - 1,000 RPM
Map 2 - 2,000 RPM and so on
 
Back
Top Bottom