Weight Loss Assistance

I use my app all the time, never unplugged mine. No issues so far. Going on 2 years I think?
I was told to wipe the app and dismiss use; looks like I've been missing out this entire time.

I'm going on 4 years app-less :cautious:
 
Just turn off automatic updates and use the app as you want, plus 90% of everyone will have an EZL device anyway just flash it back if it's bricked out but honestly I doubt itll happen.
 
Just turn off automatic updates and use the app as you want, plus 90% of everyone will have an EZL device anyway just flash it back if it's bricked out but honestly I doubt itll happen.
Thanks for calling me out.

I know ... I need to get with the program. In due time.
 
Thanks for calling me out.

I know ... I need to get with the program. In due time.

i-would-never-i-didnt-do-it.gif
 
AMDP 23-25 6.7P ECM 50hp v1.4 hiss Em.off installed on my 26, started right up and did not have a check engine light. There is not much for instructions anywhere, do I need to unplug the throttle plate? Also guess it's no big deal every tune is marked 23-25, even the trans tunes, guess I'm okay to run one of the trans tunes as well?

Weight loss surgery commences in the am. Woot!
 
This is sticker makes it official
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9929.webp
    IMG_9929.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 15
that will go nicely with the official ford piece of plastic that covers the hole left from removal of the DPF fluid tank. Can one buy one of these?
 
that will go nicely with the official ford piece of plastic that covers the hole left from removal of the DPF fluid tank. Can one buy one of these?
Send me info will give you one
 
AMDP 23-25 6.7P ECM 50hp v1.4 hiss Em.off installed on my 26, started right up and did not have a check engine light. There is not much for instructions anywhere, do I need to unplug the throttle plate? Also guess it's no big deal every tune is marked 23-25, even the trans tunes, guess I'm okay to run one of the trans tunes as well?

Weight loss surgery commences in the am. Woot!
You can leave it plugged in if you don’t have a CEL. If the throttle flutters at all or you get a CEL then try unplugging but I’m fairly certain Giovanni said it doesn’t matter with his tunes. Yes you can run one of those trans tunes. Good luck with the delete! Let me know if you need any guidance.
 
AMDP 23-25 6.7P ECM 50hp v1.4 hiss Em.off installed on my 26, started right up and did not have a check engine light. There is not much for instructions anywhere, do I need to unplug the throttle plate? Also guess it's no big deal every tune is marked 23-25, even the trans tunes, guess I'm okay to run one of the trans tunes as well?

Weight loss surgery commences in the am. Woot!
I would unplug a couple sensors on the dpf and drive it a block ish, to see if the tune loaded properly. I know that sounds weird, but I loaded my tune, truck ran fine. I pulled the dpf and started the truck, it went into limp mode. I freaked out, then I reloaded the tune and it worked fine.
 
This is sticker makes it official
I thought this was a joke the first time I saw this, but now you have me wondering. Is this a real thing? Like, if you live in a state that does inspections and such, would this allow you to skip it?
 
I thought this was a joke the first time I saw this, but now you have me wondering. Is this a real thing? Like, if you live in a state that does inspections and such, would this allow you to skip it?
Prob not 🥺
 
You’d probably have to have some paperwork that says you purchased the vehicle from auction or it was demil’d or something
 
So weight loss surgery went successfully yesterday. The fitment of the downpipe I got from projectpowerstroke was not all that great.

Anyone have a better option for us 23+ people? I have a banks intake and it is super loud now. Not sure if its the intake or an exhaust leak off the turbo. I cannot tell completely but there is no soot buildup on any of the heat shielding that I can see, I have already put over 100 miles on it. I opted for the full 5" stainless exhaust with muffler. It is slightly too loud for my taste but not entirely sure that stupid downpipe is not the problem.
 
So weight loss surgery went successfully yesterday. The fitment of the downpipe I got from projectpowerstroke was not all that great.

Anyone have a better option for us 23+ people? I have a banks intake and it is super loud now. Not sure if its the intake or an exhaust leak off the turbo. I cannot tell completely but there is no soot buildup on any of the heat shielding that I can see, I have already put over 100 miles on it. I opted for the full 5" stainless exhaust with muffler. It is slightly too loud for my taste but not entirely sure that stupid downpipe is not the problem.
It is recommended to use a 22’ downpipe on 23+ trucks so you don’t have to mess with the elbow off the back of the turbo. I don’t know why companies are selling those two piece kits - they are a pain in the ass. If there’s no soot buildup then you probably don’t have a leaks but still worth monitoring. Are you concerned with how loud it is inside the cab or outside the cab? You could always get an additional resonator to help with the drone. But I promise you that you will get used to it.
 
It is recommended to use a 22’ downpipe on 23+ trucks so you don’t have to mess with the elbow off the back of the turbo. I don’t know why companies are selling those two piece kits - they are a pain in the ass. If there’s no soot buildup then you probably don’t have a leaks but still worth monitoring. Are you concerned with how loud it is inside the cab or outside the cab? You could always get an additional resonator to help with the drone. But I promise you that you will get used to it.

It's just loud inside the cab, it's like the same noise I had with the banks intake just 5x louder. Ok yeah the two piece down-pipe. Had to elongate the hole to mount the elbow and then the down pipe does not seat all the way onto the two studs, even with removing them and then adding them back. So if I get a '22 downpipe I would use my '26 elbow with it? Is that a reasonable part to buy directly from Ford new?
 
Back
Top Bottom