Weight Loss Assistance

and sometimes tune downloads can even be viruses.

Yea...you better just not do it. Chances are you brick the truck and spend 3x more money to get it going again. 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
 
Tunesupplyshop.com
 
Great White North Diesel has been around. So has Performance Calibrated Diesel.
Haven’t heard of viruses from reputable dealers. Nor da man hitting individuals for packages from Canada.
After Olympic Hockey, the Canadians may be a little salty though. πŸ˜‰
 
Ok, stupid questions: So when I do this I have to purchase an Ez Lynk device or other brand and this is to load the files into the truck "correct", purchase the files "tunes" compatible with the previous device "correct"or do the files/tunes work with all devices, then I purchase the hardware of choice? Once downloaded do you need the Ex Lynk for anything else down the road, reason I'm asking is can you just borrow someone else's Ez Lynk????
 
Don’t over think this, it’s not hard. I have not seen anyone get a bad tune from a reputable company. Currently admp has the best powerstroke tune file. EZLink and an admp is the best way to go, especially if you want to play around with other tune files or want a custom tune. If your technology challenged and want an old school tuner with some tunes on it. Here’s an option shipped to your door within a week. You’ll just need harness plugs and a pipe. Also if you remove the egr you’ll need plates, flow through are the way to go, SPE lab has them.

 
Just picked up a used 2020 Ford F‑350 6.7 with about 100k miles, bone stock. I’m looking for a full delete kit for 6.7 powerstroke online and have been checking out Diesel Dudes and Tuner Depot. Leaning toward Tuner Depot since their kit includes a full 5" exhaust, while Diesel Dudes only offers a DPF delete pipe.
I want to be careful where I order because I’ve heard the EPA is cracking down, and sometimes tune downloads can even be viruses. Has anyone had experience with these sites or know of other reliable sources?
Thanks in advance!
Diesel dudes are actually pretty good, I’ve heard good things about them.
 
Ok, stupid questions: So when I do this I have to purchase an Ez Lynk device or other brand and this is to load the files into the truck "correct", purchase the files "tunes" compatible with the previous device "correct"or do the files/tunes work with all devices, then I purchase the hardware of choice? Once downloaded do you need the Ex Lynk for anything else down the road, reason I'm asking is can you just borrow someone else's Ez Lynk????

Give them a call, look at the 50hp tune, get the corresponding trans tune and you’ll love the throttle response. Tons of power, no smoke at all, very clean reliable tune. Expect 4 mpg or better and no dead peddle.
 

Motor ops has an optimized stock tune, I’ve talked with people that run it and are happy, no issues.
 
Just picked up a used 2020 Ford F‑350 6.7 with about 100k miles, bone stock. I’m looking for a full delete kit for 6.7 powerstroke online and have been checking out Diesel Dudes and Tuner Depot. Leaning toward Tuner Depot since their kit includes a full 5" exhaust, while Diesel Dudes only offers a DPF delete pipe.
I want to be careful where I order because I’ve heard the EPA is cracking down, and sometimes tune downloads can even be viruses. Has anyone had experience with these sites or know of other reliable sources?
Thanks in advance!
1771871446147.webp
 
Finding someone you don't know to divulge this info is going to be tough. It's still illegal to perform that kind of work. Very few people want to risk putting "their guy" in jeopardy of losing it all.

I got a guy in Pa πŸ˜†but won’t tell you who he is
Tx has tons of dudes that repair exuast systems
When you see a truck with dirty exuast strike up a conversation might get you local repair guy
 
So If one is getting ready to start their personal weight loss journey, does one need to stop with the "ford app" and automatic updates to said truck?

The patient is a 2026 and getting the good stuff in a couple weeks.
 
So If one is getting ready to start their personal weight loss journey, does one need to stop with the "ford app" and automatic updates to said truck?

The patient is a 2026 and getting the good stuff in a couple weeks.
Behind pass rear seat is telematics box just unplug
Before you go on your wt loss journey
It’s behind black cover


I typically leave mine unplugged all the time
Plug in if I want remote options to work it’s easy
Where are you located I know some good gyms in Pa
Plus after wt loss unlimited urea distance πŸ˜†
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0199.webp
    IMG_0199.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 37
U will need obtain the liability release decal
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9929.webp
    IMG_9929.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 33
So If one is getting ready to start their personal weight loss journey, does one need to stop with the "ford app" and automatic updates to said truck?

The patient is a 2026 and getting the good stuff in a couple weeks.
It doesn’t really matter. Some people say not to do them and others still do them with no side effects.
 
Behind pass rear seat is telematics box just unplug
Before you go on your wt loss journey
It’s behind black cover


I typically leave mine unplugged all the time
Plug in if I want remote options to work it’s easy
Where are you located I know some good gyms in Pa
Plus after wt loss unlimited urea distance πŸ˜†
I'll have to look at mine, don't believe if it was ever unplugged but I was told not to use my app.
 
I'll have to look at mine, don't believe if it was ever unplugged but I was told not to use my app.
I can take a pic of telematic box when I get down to shop later this week
 
I'll have to look at mine, don't believe if it was ever unplugged but I was told not to use my app.
I use my app, but updates turned off. Do the older trucks have the telematics?
 
Back
Top Bottom