Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

This unit looks nice. I wonder if they will eventually come out with something a bit larger?


They also have an "i" version that has independent suspension, off road tires, etc.
 
Our trip from Riggins last year.
IMG_2633.webp
 
Been staying at Ft. Wilderness for a minute, because I'm a sissy now and hate cold weather.
We just had a rally in Lakeland with 215 Airstreams. Had I seen this sooner I would have told you to come on over, it was a great time.
 
We just had a rally in Lakeland with 215 Airstreams. Had I seen this sooner I would have told you to come on over, it was a great time.
That's awesome!! I just posted it not too long ago. We'll be back next year, because being a cold weather sissy is a way of life.
 
We are officially back out on the road. First stop, New Orleans. We're staying just outside the French Quarter for 2 weeks (got here on Sunday) and will be exploring food, fun and more. Plus we're planning a day trip up to Baton Rouge to visit the Capitol and check that one off our list.

New Orleans_03.29 (10).webpNew Orleans_03.29 (9).webpDSCF1665.webpDSCF1674.webp658252519_10236440271981077_7913569886775283579_n.webp
 
We are officially back out on the road. First stop, New Orleans. We're staying just outside the French Quarter for 2 weeks (got here on Sunday) and will be exploring food, fun and more. Plus we're planning a day trip up to Baton Rouge to visit the Capitol and check that one off our list.

View attachment 252083View attachment 252084View attachment 252085View attachment 252086View attachment 252087
Great photos! Safe travels my friend; keep us posted on your journey.
 
Just got back from a week in Florida for spring break and the truck did great as always. Stopped at a state park near Gainesville for a campus visit for my son who is looking at schools and at Bluewater Key RV park on one of the saddle bunch keys just up from Key West.

IMG_6061.webp


IMG_6137.webp

IMG_6240.webp
 
Looking for a nice RV resort in upper South Carolina. Hiking, waterfalls and possible fishing are on my wishlist. Like to park and not leave the resort whenever possible. I've found a couple but anyone who has had good experiences lemme know 😎
 
we are hitting the road for about five months headed north from south TX
 
We ha a blast in New Orleans and have made it to Little Rock by way of Vicksburg, MS. We'll be here for 2 weeks with some Airstream friends of ours, who also happen to be Tremor owners (@Nfrerman ).

R6BH1615.webpR6BH1621.webpR6BH1607.webpR6BH1612.webpR6BH1625.webpR6BH1629.webpDowntown River Little Rock.webpR6BH1778.webpR6BH1766.webpR6BH1772.webpR6BH1781.webp
 
Last edited:
Nothing like pulling my 34' trailer down poorly maintained roads that are barely wide enough to fit down. And then driving through a creek. The trailer sits just high enough that I didn't drag going in or pulling out.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3650.webp
    IMG_3650.webp
    360.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3651.webp
    IMG_3651.webp
    393.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3652.webp
    IMG_3652.webp
    312.6 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom