-
Featured
- Staff 🛡️
- #2,641
modified
Admin 🛠️
Just got back from four days at Redwood RV Park near Broken Bow, OK. The park is small and quiet with lots of room between trailers. We lucked out with a site overlooking the pond, and my boys had fun pulling a few bass and crappie out of it.
This was my first trip towing with the new truck, and it handled it like a champ. I had Sumo Springs on the old one, but I don’t even think they’re necessary on this one. I got roughly 13.8 MPG heading up there, but ran into strong 20–25+ mph headwinds on the way back, which dropped the mileage to about 10.1mpg.
This was my first trip towing with the new truck, and it handled it like a champ. I had Sumo Springs on the old one, but I don’t even think they’re necessary on this one. I got roughly 13.8 MPG heading up there, but ran into strong 20–25+ mph headwinds on the way back, which dropped the mileage to about 10.1mpg.

