Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

New to the forum. We just purchased a 25 f350 Tremor in darkened bronze metallic with the 7.3 Godzilla. Matched it up with a 1995 Fleetwood Wilderness 26ft that was in immaculate condition from the original owner. It was like stepping into the 90s… even the original smell was still strong. Took me back to being a kid as my grandparents had a very similar setup. My wife just ordered Starlink mini so she can work on the road for our trip next month. Heading to Oregon and WA to visit family and fish. Right now we’re leaning towards the owl vans magnet mount for the Starlink. Probably will place magnet to the roof of the truck while driving. When parked camping we will put it on the top of the camper or on the ground with the mount it comes with. I’m thankful these trucks come with the 20amp outlet inside the ride. We’re still trying to figure out if we will plug her work laptop into that or the Starlink and then use a jackery 3000 for the other device while in motion. I’m not much of an electrical guy so it’s a bit of a learning curve trying to figure out what can go to what and how long we have to run things.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4458.webp
    IMG_4458.webp
    265.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4461.webp
    IMG_4461.webp
    160.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4459.webp
    IMG_4459.webp
    161.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4460.webp
    IMG_4460.webp
    205.2 KB · Views: 70
Sweet "vintage" rig!

I'm right behind you in the new Tremor department. Same color, same motorvation. So much to talk about. Love these things.

You may want to look a little deeper into the Starlink mount type. Remember, the bodies of our newest Super Duty trucks are made of aluminum! and I find myself in the same situation as I'm also desiring a good truck-mounted setup for my Starlink Mini.

Cheers!
 
Sweet "vintage" rig!

I'm right behind you in the new Tremor department. Same color, same motorvation. So much to talk about. Love these things.

You may want to look a little deeper into the Starlink mount type. Remember, the bodies of our newest Super Duty trucks are made of aluminum! and I find myself in the same situation as I'm also desiring a good truck-mounted setup for my Starlink Mini.

Cheers!
Oh good call… didn’t even cross my mind.
 
My grandfather had a 1980 Wilderness he bought new and I camped in my entire childhood and early adult years until a freak windstorm blew a tree on it in like 2003. The couch and the fridge live on though on his wraparound porch still cooling beer and giving people a place to sit. I'll always love Wildernesses. My truck is a '24 7.3 in Darkened Bronze Metallic. I absolutely love the color. I just got back home from pulling my Kodiak from Anchorage down to my grandfather's house actually in Spokane and got back last week. Not a single hiccup with the truck. Things are a beast. At the end I was getting around 4.7mpg, but had no problems with pulling or running out of steam. My Cummins friend couldn't believe 4.7mpg, and said man don't you wish you'd bought a diesel? Nope. Not one bit. Have fun in the PNW.
 
Staying at a rather bougie Sunny Brook RV Resort near South Haven, MI. There’s a Lariat Tremor a couple sites down, it I haven’t seen them outside yet. Anyone here?

Black is mine, other side of the gray Tremor is a Jeep, so not the best pic.

IMG_3913.webp
IMG_3918.webp
 
Last edited:
This is our setup. 2022 2720BH MPG by Cruiser RV. Just outside of Rocky Mountain National Park. One of our favorite places to camp.

IMG_20251006_164936.webp
 
Phenomenal photo! I fixed the name for you, had an extra T in there. The like 6 sunny days a year it's unbeatable. Just insanely crowded in the summer. The early season charters are great out of Seward.
Fixed it thanks, stupid autocorrect. We were not there in the summer 🤣
 
Kenai Fjords just outside of Seward, AK. Dreamy spot and 100% free! 🤩View attachment 229370
Oh, hello! Thanks for stopping in! Don't mind us while you're out and enjoying yourself! Everyone here is just fine, thank you!

Sorry. Nice pic. 🤪
 
Currently on my way towards Labrador. Been exploring Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island for the last few weeks. Been camping at lakes, rivers, and ocean beaches almost every single night. The sunsets have been amazing, but can't beat the fall colors :love:
PXL_20251010_211225300 (2).webp

PXL_20251017_100126813.MP (1).webp

PXL_20251017_165554134.webp

PXL_20251017_175632490.webp

PXL_20251018_111441351.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom