Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

Palo Duro Canyon SP this week
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0848.webp
    IMG_0848.webp
    331.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0966.webp
    IMG_0966.webp
    156 KB · Views: 105
That’s awesome. Was it tough to get in? FF or reservable?
For the beach front spots we booked 6 months in advanced because we had 3 sites by each other.

My wife's aunt and uncle was there a few weeks before us and was able to get a beach front spots a few weeks in advance because they came on a weekday.
 
Got my WDH all setup with a correct 2.5" shank over the weekend in preparation for an upcoming 6 hour road trip to New River Gorge in WV and then out west to Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier, Banff & Jasper later this summer. This truck is complete overkill for my little 6k camper which I previously hauled with a 3.5 Ecoboost F150 but I sure do enjoy it.



IMG_0178.webp

IMG_0181.webp


IMG_6464.webp
 
View attachment 202696
View attachment 202697
With all these storms, watch for compromised trees around your sites, guys.
So what ended up being the outcome of this? I saw in another thread just now that you were waiting for your truck to come back. With all that damage, it wasn't totaled? If they're repairing it, I hope they get it right for you. I'd be curious to find out what you had to go through.
 
So what ended up being the outcome of this? I saw in another thread just now that you were waiting for your truck to come back. With all that damage, it wasn't totaled? If they're repairing it, I hope they get it right for you. I'd be curious to find out what you had to go through.
Man, I really need to make a dedicated post for it.
At this point the body shop has it all apart and their first pass has it around $24k in repairs, which from what I can tell from their paperwork, includes a new bed, cab, hood, and complete repaint.
Since it's a '22 Lariat Ultimate with around 20k mi, it's not likely it'll get high enough to total.

Unfortunately it also means we're cancelling our two week lake trip in June.
 
Last edited:
Man, I really need to make a dedicated post for it.
At this point the body shop has it all apart and their first pass has it around $24k in repairs, which from what I can tell from their paperwork, includes a new bed, cab, hood, and complete repaint.
Since it's a '22 Lariat Ultimate with around 20k mi, it's not likely it'll get high enough to total.

Unfortunately it also means we're cancelling our two week lake trip in June.
Well... I'm not sure what you wanted the outcome to be but I hope them repairing it is what you wanted. I think since it wasn't involved in a collision that it probably should drive okay. It'd be cool if you could post pictures of it at the shop during various stages of repair. I can't believe all those parts only cost 24 Grand though. Well keep us posted and good luck.
 
Back
Top Bottom