Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

That sounds like a setup for big $$ rigs... Explains why I wasn't familiar with that config. 😂

lol, I didn't realize motorhome spots were different until this trip. I just assumed they were longer, had better views, and more expensive 😂

It actually worked out well having that setup.

I saw another SD Tremor camping there, didn't have a chance to say Hi before they left though.
 
We decided months ago to book our favorite spot at Fletcher View campground on Mt Charleston for Thanksgiving weekend. We didn't expect it would get 25+" of snow a week ago, so it's our first time camping in the snow. Our 1 year old Aussie loves it, our 12 year old Yorkie does not. He was born when we lived in Maine, but he's spent most of his life as a desert dog.
1000011615.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20251128_150140.webp
    20251128_150140.webp
    356.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 20251128_144927.webp
    20251128_144927.webp
    190.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20251128_144932.webp
    20251128_144932.webp
    181 KB · Views: 25
  • 20251128_144938.webp
    20251128_144938.webp
    226.8 KB · Views: 28
We decided months ago to book our favorite spot at Fletcher View campground on Mt Charleston for Thanksgiving weekend. We didn't expect it would get 25+" of snow a week ago, so it's our first time camping in the snow. Our 1 year old Aussie loves it, our 12 year old Yorkie does not. He was born when we lived in Maine, but he's spent most of his life as a desert dog.View attachment 236933
Go Gators 🐊
 
"It's GREAT to be a four and eighter!"
 
It's even worse to lose to a trash FL team! Even i know we are trash. Sadly still good enuf to beat Free Shoes U
 

Attachments

  • TOW RIG A.webp
    TOW RIG A.webp
    190 KB · Views: 40
  • TOW RIG B.webp
    TOW RIG B.webp
    496.5 KB · Views: 41
  • TOW RIG C.webp
    TOW RIG C.webp
    583 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
2024 24RLS
My ORV people!

We have a MY23 250RDS Titanium. Been great so far for the three years we’ve had it. Definitely enjoy pulling it with my SD. I see stories online of people under-buying their truck. I like that in my case the truck and trailer are about equal in weight. 8k empty in both cases.
 
My ORV people!

We have a MY23 250RDS Titanium. Been great so far for the three years we’ve had it. Definitely enjoy pulling it with my SD. I see stories online of people under-buying their truck. I like that in my case the truck and trailer are about equal in weight. 8k empty in both cases.
I agree, my setup is 17,920 gross combined weight, and well within the payload limits
 
You bringing that to Vegas for another show at The Sphere!? 🤪
You offering up a driveway to park the old girl in? @Optimus LOL. I think we are getting rid of this one for one without the bunkhouse. The young one grew up and does his own thing anymore. Maybe a little shorter one if I get my way.
 
You offering up a driveway to park the old girl in? @Optimus LOL. I think we are getting rid of this one for one without the bunkhouse. The young one grew up and does his own thing anymore. Maybe a little shorter one if I get my way.
Just get the one where they put a nice recliner setup where the bunkhouse used to be😉
 
You offering up a driveway to park the old girl in? @Optimus LOL. I think we are getting rid of this one for one without the bunkhouse. The young one grew up and does his own thing anymore. Maybe a little shorter one if I get my way.

Just get the one where they put a nice recliner setup where the bunkhouse used to be😉
Mines got a nice recliner setup and is probably shorter.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0332.webp
    IMG_0332.webp
    120 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0333.webp
    IMG_0333.webp
    121.5 KB · Views: 31
We've been keeping the chill off down in Florida; planning on hitting the road at the end of March. 2026 and 2027 will keep us out west and I'm digging into planning the route for 2026 and filling in the gaps between some of the bigger stops.

I do know we'll be out in Vegas for a month over Halloween and I'm working to secure a spot for a couple of months in Palm Springs for the holidays. We'll be up in Minot, ND in August for the Airstream Club International Rally this year and over in Rock Springs, WY for the 2027 rally.

I'll keep an eye out on any local meetups. We were able to catch up with some of the Tremor folks in Michigan when we were there in 2024.

Here's a pic from our current campsite outside of Tampa along with another pic from the 2025 travels up through the Mid-Atlantic states. That one was taken just across the Hudson from NYC.


Florida 2026.webpLiberty Harbor.webp
 
2025 was a full year for us. We traveled through the Mid-Atlantic states, spending time in Savannah, Charleston, Washington D.C over the 4th of July, Philly, NYC and plenty of other spots. We met a lot of great people, ate some amazing food and just generally had a really good time.

I couldn't post the video here, file size was too large .. but here is a link to it on FB.

 
Back
Top Bottom