Transfer Flow 58 gallon replacement tanks are finally being sold and installed!!!!

$140 in Hoosier land 🥳
Actually about $122 depending on how empty the tank is.
1767446063319.webp
 
Actually about $122 depending on how empty the tank is.
My typical fill-up is usually around $75-80 based on how many Kroger points we have. It's always limited by their 35 gal limit, however. I usually fill my main tank and then put any extra into the aux 43gal tank to hit the limit.
 
Feel your pain with all the Washington taxes. Thankfully I am only 10 miles from Idaho and gas is easily 60 cents to $1 cheaper

Costco Spokane $3.189
Costco CdA $2.269
 
Last edited:
Just got the Transfer Flow tank installed on my 2025 F350. Wow, I love it.

First tank went 674 mostly highway miles until the gauge was just above the red line. Then 48.5 gallons to fill it up. I am thinking I can adjust the reserve in Forscan to make that even better..
 
Any word on a diesel version or are they sticking with the bed mounted only.
 
I get 48 gallons to fill at 0 miles. I kinda like that 10 gallon reserve. I've used well into that a couple of times.
 
Just got the Transfer Flow tank installed on my 2025 F350. Wow, I love it.

First tank went 674 mostly highway miles until the gauge was just above the red line. Then 48.5 gallons to fill it up. I am thinking I can adjust the reserve in Forscan to make that even better..
58 Gallon Transfer Flow Tank ordered and to be installed next week. Going fulltime in my RV this spring. No more panic gas stops...!!
Let me if u were able to get For Scan to calibrate to new tank size..?
 
Hi ChuckG, Congratulations, we are looking at going full time as well. I think there are a few others on here that already are.

I haven't done the Forscan mods yet. Right now I am content to just drive it by the gas gauge. My brother has a little experience with forscan, and I am going to wait until I can get him over to help me tinker.
 
Just got the Transfer Flow tank installed on my 2025 F350. Wow, I love it.

First tank went 674 mostly highway miles until the gauge was just above the red line. Then 48.5 gallons to fill it up. I am thinking I can adjust the reserve in Forscan to make that even better..
Eco mode with cc on the highway I can get little over 850 miles out of tank..thats with a 8 gallon reserve.
 
Hi ChuckG, Congratulations, we are looking at going full time as well. I think there are a few others on here that already are.

I haven't done the Forscan mods yet. Right now I am content to just drive it by the gas gauge. My brother has a little experience with forscan, and I am going to wait until I can get him over to help me tinker.
My Friend who has a F350 diesel has the ForScan setup but when we looked at current Mods in system it only had option for a 55 and 60 gallon tank. I'll Letcha know how it works out. I also have my truck shop reaching out to Transfer Flow directly.
 
Just got the Transfer Flow tank installed on my 2025 F350. Wow, I love it.

First tank went 674 mostly highway miles until the gauge was just above the red line. Then 48.5 gallons to fill it up. I am thinking I can adjust the reserve in Forscan to make that even better..
Since you have a post-23+, there's no way to adjust the tank size as it's encoded into the firmware of the computers, and not modifible. @ZooDad can speak more on the specifics being the ForScan guru (and likely correct my misunderstandings) but as I understand it...

You can use it to change the size of the tank to the larger long box size (48gal?) and while you can type in 55/58/60 for DTE, it doesn't truly use it for calculations. What you'll see is that the tank will stay at full for a longer time initially and then the needle will start to drop. DTE will not be fully accurate, though the computer does work a little magic (someone here did the math on the percentages its out, but I can't recall them off the top of my head). Good info in this whole thread, but some talk of how the truck handles it starts here:


S&B makes a module now that you plug in behind the radio that tricks the trucks into doing the calculations accurately for their 60 or 68 gal. tanks, so it would come down to which way you want to go with the TransferFlow, would you rather it be calculating from a lower capacity and you have more than it thinks (using ForScan to change tank size to 48gal), or look at getting the $300USD module when S&B has more made and the truck think you have 2 gallons more than you do.

 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom