Tell me about your favorite whiskey or bourbon

We had a new grocery store just open up. So I stopped by earlier today and picked up a few things. 🥃🥃


IMG_0786.webp
 
Yesterday's deliveries 🥃🥃

I am enjoying the bottle of Augusta Buckner's I currently have, so decided to grab a different release and @DTX2023Tremor was kind enough to help me out with a bottle from the blendery 😁

20260418_072931.webp
 
Yesterday's deliveries 🥃🥃

I am enjoying the bottle of Augusta Buckner's I currently have, so decided to grab a different release and @DTX2023Tremor was kind enough to help me out with a bottle from the blendery 😁

View attachment 253992
Nice! I got that bottle of Buckners as well. Let me know what you think of it when you get a chance to try it. Might be a while before I get to opening my bottle.
 
Nice! I got that bottle of Buckners as well. Let me know what you think of it when you get a chance to try it. Might be a while before I get to opening my bottle.
Will do. I still have a bit of my current bottle, so may wait until I get closer to the end and do a comparison.
 
My wife is an enabler. Walking through Costco and she saw they had 1 bottle of Elijah Craig 15 in the case. Even after all of Washington's damn taxes it was still less than msrp, so it is heading home with us now 😁
 
Last edited:
Today's Costco run. The Kirkland Bourbon is Barton's and only $30 for the 1 liter bottle, figure it would be good for old fashioneds. The tequila bottle was because the boss wanted the bottle. Can't even remember the last time we had tequila on the house 🙃

20260418_131815.webp
 
The “bottle” is a china doll. I can’t imagine how that thing is filled on the bottling line.
 
The “bottle” is a china doll. I can’t imagine how that thing is filled on the bottling line.
It represents a Catrina doll symbolizing the Mexican Days of the Dead. No Chinese whatsoever in or on that bottle.

This artwork was created around 1910-1913 by José Guadalupe Posada in an etching called “La Calavera Catrina,” originally known as “La Calavera Garbancera.”

"She was created as a satirical image. Now we adapt Mexico's great folflore into a one of a kind Tequila Package, Dona Celia Tequila. Made out of ceramic and hand painted designs, this doll not only has a beautiful design but has a high quality 100% Agave Tequila to compliment inside."
 
It represents a Catrina doll symbolizing the Mexican Days of the Dead. No Chinese whatsoever in or on that bottle.

This artwork was created around 1910-1913 by José Guadalupe Posada in an etching called “La Calavera Catrina,” originally known as “La Calavera Garbancera.”

"She was created as a satirical image. Now we adapt Mexico's great folflore into a one of a kind Tequila Package, Dona Celia Tequila. Made out of ceramic and hand painted designs, this doll not only has a beautiful design but has a high quality 100% Agave Tequila to compliment inside."
And, there are two other ones released this year. We are now on a scavenger hunt.
 
Good luck.
Unfortunately. No luck yesterday. Thr bottles in Idaho seem to be down in the Boise area. One shop said they could order in, but it was by the case of 6. We had a fun afternoon though and ended up bringing home way too much other stuff.
 
Unfortunately. No luck yesterday. Thr bottles in Idaho seem to be down in the Boise area. One shop said they could order in, but it was by the case of 6. We had a fun afternoon though and ended up bringing home way too much other stuff.
My total wine has the anejo for $51. they also have a different version of the repo bottle for $40 and the blanco for $35

Want me to grab any of these for you? or, give this site a try: https://www.donaceliatequila.com/buy-now
 
Back
Top Bottom