- Staff 🛡️
- #2,101
- Jan 23, 2021
- 6,305
- 17,942
- 2022 Iconic Silver F-350 6.7 Tremor Lariat
- Some BMWs & a Ducati 748 Mono
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good joke! I see what you did here with AIA big shout-out & thanks to Mike (@DTX2023Tremor) who came through for me in a big way.
I couldn’t find these locally, so he hunted down these hard to find, rare release, highly sought after whiskeys and sent them to me. I can’t thank you enough.
Your the Man!
P.S. sorry @TRAMPER looks like your missing out.
View attachment 215864
This post kinda of ruins the joke, no?
I didn’t get it! Shouldn’t have said anything!This post kinda of ruins the joke, no?
I was looking out for @TRAMPER!This post kinda of ruins the joke, no?
Hey if you want chocolate ball whisky in your mouth who am I to argue.A big shout-out & thanks to Mike (@DTX2023Tremor) who came through for me in a big way.
I couldn’t find these locally, so he hunted down these hard to find, rare release, highly sought after whiskeys and sent them to me. I can’t thank you enough.
Your the Man!
P.S. sorry @TRAMPER looks like your missing out.
View attachment 215864
How was the peerless x2 oak?In other news.
View attachment 215959
Tonight’s pour. I had a sample of Wisers 18 first. It was too watered down for me for sure.
View attachment 215958
But this just delivered!!!
You got that quick!In other news.
View attachment 215959
Tonight’s pour. I had a sample of Wisers 18 first. It was too watered down for me for sure.
View attachment 215958
But this just delivered!!!
I like it a lot honestly.How was the peerless x2 oak?
I finally got to try this last weekend and I really enjoyed. Let me know what you think when you get into it.
I liked the rye better than the small batch but single barrel is my favorite Taylor I’ve tried.
I'm a big fan of high west. Sign-up for the Saloon Society (if there's still available slots) and you can get all of their regular and special releases shipped to your door.I found this in Gunnison, CO. The liquor store bought the barrel so it is only available there. Very good, I hope I don’t like it more than MWND!
CheersView attachment 216331View attachment 216332
Damn that’s a line up