Tell me about your favorite whiskey or bourbon

The Wyatt Earp was excellent tonight. Different flavor but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

View attachment 212586
Now which one is your favorite?

1000020572.gif
 
Here's my loot from the last week or so. A couple of great recs from @DTX2023Tremor--the RY3 Cigar Series and the High West Prisoner's Share. The Parker's Heritage bottles, especially the orange curacao finished, have been on my wish list for a long time. The Joseph Magnus I wasn't looking for but it happened to be there, along with the 1792. Most have been opened already!

View attachment 212445

Some good solid stuff right there. I posted a while back/couple years ago about how great the High West Prisoner's Share is. Loved it. 🥃🏆🏆
 
What the hell are you watching!? Looks decent though...
It was an ad for a movie when you first turn on whatever streaming service my wife had on.
I need to go find out what it is. It does look interesting now that you mention it.
 
Back
Top Bottom