Modified's 2020 F250 Tremor Build

Finally getting around to installing some parts I've had sitting on the shelf!

Installed the Morimoto X3B Brake Light
View attachment 177102

View attachment 177104
View attachment 177103

Odyssey Performance Series AGM Batteries with the SPE Billet Battery Hold Downs.
modified-battery-2.jpg


Fit and finish on these are really nice.
View attachment 177108
What's the advantage of the new brake light?
 
modified-tremor-last-photo.webp

Well, it’s official. After five great years with my 2020 Tremor, I decided it was time for a change.
It wasn’t an easy decision though, the truck still looks as good as the day I bought it (with just a few battle scars), and we’ve made a lot of great memories traveling in it. But with high resale values, new interior and tech (especially the giant screen), a $2,500 PCO in hand, and the fact that my favorite color is now available this year, the temptation finally won out. 🤣.


ford-tremor-carvana.webp

I spent last week putting the truck back to stock and ultimately sold it to Carvana to make room for what’s next......

modified-tremor-old-new.webp

modified-tremor-old-new2.webp

modified-tremor-old-new3.webp

​
Calling my name was a 2025 Avalanche Gray F250 I found at a small Ford dealership close by. The guys were great to work with and the deal was just too good to pass up. More details and the Tremor v2.0 build thread to start soon! :cool:
 

Well, it’s official. After five great years with my 2020 Tremor, I decided it was time for a change.
It wasn’t an easy decision though, the truck still looks as good as the day I bought it (with just a few battle scars), and we’ve made a lot of great memories traveling in it. But with high resale values, new interior and tech (especially the giant screen), a $2,500 PCO in hand, and the fact that my favorite color is now available this year, the temptation finally won out. 🤣.



I spent last week putting the truck back to stock and ultimately sold it to Carvana to make room for what’s next......

Calling my name was a 2025 Avalanche Gray F250 I found at a small Ford dealership close by. The guys were great to work with and the deal was just too good to pass up. More details and the Tremor v2.0 build thread to start soon! :cool:
Sometimes the ugly younger sister is still an upgrade.
Congrats on the new truck and glad to hear you didn't really f up and buy a Chevy or Dodge.
😜🏆
 

Well, it’s official. After five great years with my 2020 Tremor, I decided it was time for a change.
It wasn’t an easy decision though, the truck still looks as good as the day I bought it (with just a few battle scars), and we’ve made a lot of great memories traveling in it. But with high resale values, new interior and tech (especially the giant screen), a $2,500 PCO in hand, and the fact that my favorite color is now available this year, the temptation finally won out. 🤣.



I spent last week putting the truck back to stock and ultimately sold it to Carvana to make room for what’s next......

Calling my name was a 2025 Avalanche Gray F250 I found at a small Ford dealership close by. The guys were great to work with and the deal was just too good to pass up. More details and the Tremor v2.0 build thread to start soon! :cool:
Nice! I see the wheels were expediently swapped before the '20 went to Carvana. :p
 
Nice! I see the wheels were expediently swapped before the '20 went to Carvana. :p

Oh yeah, those wheels took me a while to find! Those were definitely going on the new one.
 
Awesome new truck!! Excited for your new build!! Congratulations!! Can’t wait to see it in action in big bend!
 
Sweet! If I hadn’t done so much work to mine (and the fact I value my marriage immensely) I may have given in to temptation as well! Haha! But, since those things are both true, the 22 is gonna be with me for a very very long time. Just need to add instead of replace! Haha!
 
Congratulations, may it serve you well! 🫡
 

Well, it’s official. After five great years with my 2020 Tremor, I decided it was time for a change.
It wasn’t an easy decision though, the truck still looks as good as the day I bought it (with just a few battle scars), and we’ve made a lot of great memories traveling in it. But with high resale values, new interior and tech (especially the giant screen), a $2,500 PCO in hand, and the fact that my favorite color is now available this year, the temptation finally won out. 🤣.



I spent last week putting the truck back to stock and ultimately sold it to Carvana to make room for what’s next......

Calling my name was a 2025 Avalanche Gray F250 I found at a small Ford dealership close by. The guys were great to work with and the deal was just too good to pass up. More details and the Tremor v2.0 build thread to start soon! :cool:
Nooooooo! This can't be, it's just can't be! Why!? Noooooo!

1000021904.gif


Congratulations. I am not happy for you! 🤪
 

Well, it’s official. After five great years with my 2020 Tremor, I decided it was time for a change.
It wasn’t an easy decision though, the truck still looks as good as the day I bought it (with just a few battle scars), and we’ve made a lot of great memories traveling in it. But with high resale values, new interior and tech (especially the giant screen), a $2,500 PCO in hand, and the fact that my favorite color is now available this year, the temptation finally won out. 🤣.



I spent last week putting the truck back to stock and ultimately sold it to Carvana to make room for what’s next......

Calling my name was a 2025 Avalanche Gray F250 I found at a small Ford dealership close by. The guys were great to work with and the deal was just too good to pass up. More details and the Tremor v2.0 build thread to start soon! :cool:
Congrats on the new truck! Looks great. Gotta update the title of your thread now to Modified's 2025 build ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom