Congratulations on the new Tremor!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ain't that the truth!We lost another one!!! We're a dying breed over here in our 22s lol
Right there with you brother.Don't worry my fellow 22ers i can only afford one every 10yrs. I will hold the line.
Don't worry my fellow 22ers i can only afford one every 10yrs. I will hold the line.
There may be a few of us left, but we's ain't going anywhere. Rack 'em!Right there with you brother.
"You tell them I'm coming and hell's coming with me"
I just bought a little house in Tombstone, love it down there."You tell them I'm coming and hell's coming with me"
Hell yeah, brother. Congratulations! I've always wanted to check out Tombstone. Post some pics of the town when you have time!I just bought a little house in Tombstone, love it down there.
Like the new truck, wish I could trade the ‘20 for a new one, but the vacation home took most of my upgrade funds.![]()