- OP 🔹
- Staff 🛡️
- #121
modified
Admin 🛠️
I love the growl it has. Does the install affect the warranty at all?
It could depending on the dealership. I kept my old intake just in case.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I love the growl it has. Does the install affect the warranty at all?
What length arm and ball did you get?Added another ball, arm, and mount from 67 Designs.
View attachment 61395View attachment 61396
And a new non-slick seat cushion for the dog![]()
On the passenger side, I'm using the medium length with the 20mm ball. On the driver's side, I'm using the small.What length arm and ball did you get?
Great choice! Can’t wait to hear your tire choice!A few weeks ago, my truck celebrated its 3rd birthday. With all the positive reviews that have been posted on the forum, I decided it was time to upgrade the suspension with a new set of Bilstein 5100 shocks (Fronts 24-274951, Rears 24-274968) and Bilstein steering stabilizer (#24-286558).
View attachment 131507
View attachment 131508
View attachment 131509
View attachment 131510
I picked up the truck about a hour ago so I don't have much seat time but so far it feels great! It tracks much better on the road. The truck definitely has more of a planted feel when hitting bumps/uneven surfaces/train tracks. The ride is more firm, however my tires are running at a higher pressure since we've been traveling with the trailer. I'm really interested to see if there is any difference while towing.
I have about 20,000 miles on the stock duatracs and those will be replaced by the end of the week.
I'm hoping to be set for the next 3 years![]()
Can't go wrong w Bilsteins. Got the B6 setup on my lifted wagon. They'll take a beating and last.A few weeks ago, my truck celebrated its 3rd birthday. With all the positive reviews that have been posted on the forum, I decided it was time to upgrade the suspension with a new set of Bilstein 5100 shocks (Fronts 24-274951, Rears 24-274968) and Bilstein steering stabilizer (#24-286558).
View attachment 131507
View attachment 131508
View attachment 131509
View attachment 131510
I picked up the truck about a hour ago so I don't have much seat time but so far it feels great! It tracks much better on the road. The truck definitely has more of a planted feel when hitting bumps/uneven surfaces/train tracks. The ride is more firm, however my tires are running at a higher pressure since we've been traveling with the trailer. I'm really interested to see if there is any difference while towing.
I have about 20,000 miles on the stock duatracs and those will be replaced by the end of the week.
I'm hoping to be set for the next 3 years![]()
Great choice! Can’t wait to hear your tire choice!![]()
Looking really good!I decided to go back to the old faithful, Baja Champion, BFG KO2s. They've always been a solid & reliable tire in the past. My only gripe is they are a little slick in the rain. Since it doesn't rain much in Texas anymore, I figured it's something I don't have to worry about.![]()
I was really trying to hold out for the new KO3, but it doesn't sound like other sizes will be available until next year. The Yokohama Geolanders X-AT & MT Baja Boss were in also in the running. I thought running the 305/70r18 would work best for me, matching the height of the stock tire and being just over half an inch wider. The KO2s were the lightest of all these tires at 67 pounds and have a 3 ply sidewall. Every now and then you can catch these tires on sale at Discount Tire for $346/tire, so also a great bang for the buck. My local Discount Tire store has always provided good/quick service.
View attachment 131596
Here's a comparison between the old Goodyear Duratrac with 20,000 miles and the new KO2. The old tires were holding up well, but what a difference with these new ones!
View attachment 131597
View attachment 131598
View attachment 131599
Beautiful! Can't go wrong with BFGsI decided to go back to the old faithful, Baja Champion, BFG KO2s. They've always been a solid & reliable tire in the past. My only gripe is they are a little slick in the rain. Since it doesn't rain much in Texas anymore, I figured it's something I don't have to worry about.![]()
I was really trying to hold out for the new KO3, but it doesn't sound like other sizes will be available until next year. The Yokohama Geolanders X-AT & MT Baja Boss were in also in the running. I thought running the 305/70r18 would work best for me, matching the height of the stock tire and being just over half an inch wider. The KO2s were the lightest of all these tires at 67 pounds and have a 3 ply sidewall. Every now and then you can catch these tires on sale at Discount Tire for $346/tire, so also a great bang for the buck. My local Discount Tire store has always provided good/quick service.
View attachment 131596
Here's a comparison between the old Goodyear Duratrac with 20,000 miles and the new KO2. The old tires were holding up well, but what a difference with these new ones!
View attachment 131597
View attachment 131598
View attachment 131599
Looks great and is extremely functional! Wise choice! I didn't realize the side lugs were so promanate - so you really don't lose that "Tremor Look" from this swap!I decided to go back to the old faithful, Baja Champion, BFG KO2s. They've always been a solid & reliable tire in the past. My only gripe is they are a little slick in the rain. Since it doesn't rain much in Texas anymore, I figured it's something I don't have to worry about.![]()
I was really trying to hold out for the new KO3, but it doesn't sound like other sizes will be available until next year. The Yokohama Geolanders X-AT & MT Baja Boss were in also in the running. I thought running the 305/70r18 would work best for me, matching the height of the stock tire and being just over half an inch wider. The KO2s were the lightest of all these tires at 67 pounds and have a 3 ply sidewall. Every now and then you can catch these tires on sale at Discount Tire for $346/tire, so also a great bang for the buck. My local Discount Tire store has always provided good/quick service.
View attachment 131596
Here's a comparison between the old Goodyear Duratrac with 20,000 miles and the new KO2. The old tires were holding up well, but what a difference with these new ones!
View attachment 131597
View attachment 131598
View attachment 131599
How do you like them 5100 after a few weeks ?A few weeks ago, my truck celebrated its 3rd birthday. With all the positive reviews that have been posted on the forum, I decided it was time to upgrade the suspension with a new set of Bilstein 5100 shocks (Fronts 24-274951, Rears 24-274968) and Bilstein steering stabilizer (#24-286558).
View attachment 131507
View attachment 131508
View attachment 131509
View attachment 131510
I picked up the truck about a hour ago so I don't have much seat time but so far it feels great! It tracks much better on the road. The truck definitely has more of a planted feel when hitting bumps/uneven surfaces/train tracks. The ride is more firm, however my tires are running at a higher pressure since we've been traveling with the trailer. I'm really interested to see if there is any difference while towing.
I have about 20,000 miles on the stock duatracs and those will be replaced by the end of the week.
I'm hoping to be set for the next 3 years![]()
How do you like them 5100 after a few weeks ?
have to admit that this is a cool idea....A small but handy mod! - Custom 3D printed Fuel Cap holder - Thanks @kmtweb
View attachment 21317
View attachment 21318
You won’t need that one soonA small but handy mod! - Custom 3D printed Fuel Cap holder - Thanks @kmtweb
View attachment 21317
View attachment 21318
Sweet! I’ve been eyeing that 3rd brake light for a while now.Finally getting around to installing some parts I've had sitting on the shelf!
Installed the Morimoto X3B Brake Light
View attachment 177102
View attachment 177104
Odyssey Performance Series AGM Batteries with the SPE Billet Battery Hold Downs.
![]()
Fit and finish on these are really nice.
View attachment 177108