modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
It's time to start my own build thread on here now :cool:. Not sure where we will end up, but it's time for the fun to begin!

gray-tremor-ford-modified.jpeg

Lllumar IRX 30% window tint on the front two windows.

Husky X-ACT Contour Floor liners

WeatherTech Mudflaps

4 LED Grille Lights

Built Right Industries Bedside Racks

Retrax Pro Aluminum XR Bed Cover

Last edited:
It's time to start my own build thread on here now :cool:. Not sure where we will end up, but it's time for the fun to begin!

View attachment 4437

1st mod - llumar IRX 30% window tint on the front two windows.
I like it. Definitely want to do the same when I finally get mine. What’s next on your mod list.

I like it. Definitely want to do the same when I finally get mine. What’s next on your mod list.
mine are getting tinted right now i went with 10 in the rear windows and 20 in the front

Tinted the tinted backs wooh. I saw a guy on Utube said he tinted his windshield and every glass also. So I wonder how dark it would be at night. I was a licensed welder being with the Union as an IRONWORKER. I have shitty eyes now. I’m only 52 years young. I’m no longer working hard labor. The Iron as they say is unforgiving. Beat the shut out of me. So let me know how it is at night. But should look sick my man.

Tonneau Cover - trying to decide on that this week. I'm leaning towards the retrax pro MX with tracks.
Is that a retractable. I ordered the one fro Ford on my build. It looked better than I thought. And was told it’d be warrantied with bumper to bumper warranty.
Bed over makes the truck look sleek.
I like it. I like A LOT ?

Tonneau Cover - trying to decide on that this week. I'm leaning towards the retrax pro MX with tracks.
This will be my next purchase. I like the track setup. I’m having a hard time justifying the hefty price tag right now.

Retrax is phenomenal and being able to use it with a rack set up to carry more gear above is nice.

I personally love the BAK MX4, I’ve had it on 4 different trucks without an issue.

Let me know if I can help ya get anything for your Tremor! Would be happy to chat and earn your business.

www.neo-garage.com

Attachments

• 46DC7EE8-A5BD-4F61-85A4-184D1679D1E1.jpeg
    46DC7EE8-A5BD-4F61-85A4-184D1679D1E1.jpeg
    423.5 KB · Views: 199
That would be MY first choice because you can mount stuff above it on a rack....I took a more economic path for the time being......

That would be MY first choice because you can mount stuff above it on a rack....I took a more economic path for the time being......
Quick questions. I ordered the retractable bed cover from Ford. I like it a lot. But just watched a video on a camper truck hauler that I may get instead of an RV.
First-Now do you think I can remove the retractable easily to put camper hauler in bed. Or should I cancel the retractable.
Second-Can I get by with a F-250 with that hauler. Or F 350 like you keep telling me should be a must???

I’ve been wanting to go to the dealer and change my order to a F350 for a while now.
Ive never been a PUSSY BEFORE IN MY LIFE OR BEFORE MY ACCIDENT.
I’m so weirded out at going to have to go to the dealer and ask to change my order after changing it and then backing out of it with a 2020 and now getting a 2021.

The salesman and manager said are you sure on your order when I placed the 2021 build. They said in a sarcastic way. We can’t keep changing your order. Then chuckled.

My old self would be sick of how weak and Soft and pathetic I seem to be now.

I am spending 90,000$ with tax on this ride of mine.

I ALWAYS HATED THE THOUGHT OF BEING WEAK AND THRIVED AT BEING WHO I BECAME

I used to, at one point in life, do 500 push-ups a day. Even doing reps on the job site.

Then running 5 miles a couple times a week after work. And kick boxed 2-3 times a week or trained In Jujitsu.

My busted up ass is not what I used to be.

Weak affects the mind. Strong ? Body Strong ? Mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok no responses. All good.

Quick questions. I ordered the retractable bed cover from Ford. I like it a lot. But just watched a video on a camper truck hauler that I may get instead of an RV.
First-Now do you think I can remove the retractable easily to put camper hauler in bed. Or should I cancel the retractable.
Second-Can I get by with a F-250 with that hauler. Or F 350 like you keep telling me should be a must???

I’ve been wanting to go to the dealer and change my order to a F350 for a while now.
Ive never been a PUSSY BEFORE IN MY LIFE OR BEFORE MY ACCIDENT.
I’m so weirded out at going to have to go to the dealer and ask to change my order after changing it and then backing out of it with a 2020 and now getting a 2021.

The salesman and manager said are you sure on your order when I placed the 2021 build. They said in a sarcastic way. We can’t keep changing your order. Then chuckled.

My old self would be sick of how weak and Soft and pathetic I seem to be now.

I am spending 90,000$ with tax on this ride of mine.

I ALWAYS HATED THE THOUGHT OF BEING WEAK AND THRIVED AT BEING WHO I BECAME

I used to, at one point in life, do 500 push-ups a day. Even doing reps on the job site.

Then running 5 miles a couple times a week after work. And kick boxed 2-3 times a week or trained In Jujitsu.

My busted up ass is not what I used to be.

Weak affects the mind. Strong ? Body Strong ? Mind.

I’M A FUCKING PUSSY THESE DAYS.

FUUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKK

So buying this truck took more mental and physical energy from me than anything I have done before. Something about spending $78k on a truck. For me it was the first new truck I've had in 20 years. The fact it cost what my last two trucks cost, combined!

So no you aren't weak. This is a crap ton of money. Getting what you want is so hard when you can't go see and touch them and you are having to make all these decisions by reading the internet and hearing other people's experience.

So I would say find someone who is interested you can talk this over with. Me vocalizing what I wanted and all the different issues to my wife was helpful. She listened, asked a couple of questions. But ultimately me saying it out loud convinced me of what I actually wanted.

Once I decided it was an easy choice to go buy it!

Good luck bud.

So buying this truck took more mental and physical energy from me than anything I have done before. Something about spending $78k on a truck. For me it was the first new truck I've had in 20 years. The fact it cost what my last two trucks cost, combined!

So no you aren't weak. This is a crap ton of money. Getting what you want is so hard when you can't go see and touch them and you are having to make all these decisions by reading the internet and hearing other people's experience.

So I would say find someone who is interested you can talk this over with. Me vocalizing what I wanted and all the different issues to my wife was helpful. She listened, asked a couple of questions. But ultimately me saying it out loud convinced me of what I actually wanted.

Once I decided it was an easy choice to go buy it!

Good luck bud.
Thanks for that. Ive been having a tuff time with manning up and going into the dealer and say I need to change my order from F250 to a F350. I had some drinks last night, and beat myself up over my weakness.
I'm happy to say, Its what I needed. I reached out to the salesman this morning and MANNED UP and requested a change to that F350 that I need for towing. And That I did not know the Tremor loses towing capacity from the FX4 F250. That I wasnt informed by you over this. He said he needs to speak with his sales manager who is not in today. He will call me tomorrow. I found my strength and said I NEED IT TO BE CHANGED EITHER WAY.
I was a bit embarassed with spilling my guts on this forum and beating myself with my post. It Is What It Is Though. All of you helped me learn so much on this purchase and other usefull info.
So again thank you for your very kind message :)

This will be my next purchase. I like the track setup. I’m having a hard time justifying the hefty price tag right now.

Well, I placed the order this week for the Retrax Pro XR. It should be here in a couple of weeks! I also have a few other pieces coming in next week to add to the truck :cool:

Latest Discussions

Back