Got my rear Built Right racks installed. Just need to cut the front ones so they work with the Retrax cover. Now I need to fill 'em up with gear!
View attachment 7048
View attachment 7049
Looks great! ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Got my rear Built Right racks installed. Just need to cut the front ones so they work with the Retrax cover. Now I need to fill 'em up with gear!
View attachment 7048
View attachment 7049
More to life to worry about than truck order. Life too short man relax and breathe ?I Did. Now I cant even have my build started. Dealership Having allocation issues. I did switch to F350. That was the smart move. Now Im stuck in limbo anyway. So go figure. Oh Well. Life does not always work out to the way we want it to. Thanks for your kind words my brother.
I finally got it pulled and processed yesterday. I was one of the first to have ordered it on 8/24.More to life to worry about than truck order. Life too short man relax and breathe ?
Do you have to take the tiedown points off to install? Im hoping you say no...because I don't know where the key is or if the dealer gave me the keys. LOL
pretty sure if you can remove all 4 bolts you should be ok.Do you have to take the tiedown points off to install? Im hoping you say no...because I don't know where the key is or if the dealer gave me the keys. LOL
Do you have to take the tiedown points off to install? Im hoping you say no...because I don't know where the key is or if the dealer gave me the keys. LOL
-W504765-S450B | Hook Screw | $1.63 |
Sweet set up and sick garbage to keep all your toys and that big beautiful Magnetic Beast.Got the Retrax XR cover installed. It took a little while because I couldn't seem to get the rails adjusted just right and the cover kept barely hitting the back clamp. Other then that I'm really impressed with the cover and get wait to get some racks for it!
This is the main box the cover comes in. There is also another box that the rails are shipped in.
View attachment 7118
I got it all attached to the rails on the garage floor. It's just two small screws on each side of the cover that hold the rails on.
View attachment 7119
Having one of these step bits from Harbor Freight was perfect for making a clean hole for the drain tube. https://www.harborfreight.com/power...oated-high-speed-steel-step-drills-91616.html
Not completely happy with the tube just hanging there. There has to be a better way to run the tubes out of the way?
View attachment 7120
Still need to get the front builtright racks cut and installed. Cover rolls and fits really nice!
View attachment 7121
A little dusty, but it's on!
View attachment 7123
Sweet set up and sick garbage to keep all your toys and that big beautiful Magnetic Beast.
Go Wolverines. I named my Roller Hockey Team Wolverines. We had your Helmets colors. I created a Jersey with the Vick’s Hockey Wolf.Modified: Your posts are always thorogh and well educated.
You rock dude!
Yeah Big Ten finally gets to play football this coming weekend.Go Wolverines. I named my Roller Hockey Team Wolverines. We had your Helmets colors. I created a Jersey with the Vick’s Hockey Wolf.
So Again Go Wolverines. Your Governor Sucks!!!
That’s what I’ve got to say.
Got the Retrax XR cover installed. It took a little while because I couldn't seem to get the rails adjusted just right and the cover kept barely hitting the back clamp. Other then that I'm really impressed with the cover and get wait to get some racks for it!
This is the main box the cover comes in. There is also another box that the rails are shipped in.
View attachment 7118
I got it all attached to the rails on the garage floor. It's just two small screws on each side of the cover that hold the rails on.
View attachment 7119
It feels like all I do anymore is just work. Upgrades look awesome, Modified!Thanks! Work hard - play harder.
I have this model (MX4) ... had problems with Retrax and Ford stock covers.Retrax is phenomenal and being able to use it with a rack set up to carry more gear above is nice.
I personally love the BAK MX4, I’ve had it on 4 different trucks without an issue.
Let me know if I can help ya get anything for your Tremor! Would be happy to chat and earn your business.
www.neo-garage.com
Same hereLooking good. iv been trying to decide on the amber or white for those lights.
I just ordered mine and i even think ill shoot a video on the install.Got around to installing the Raptor Style grille lights. I know some of you will give me a hard time, but I really dig the look! I also needed an excuse to start using the up-fitter switches, so instead of wiring it into the headlights I ran it to Aux1.
View attachment 6262
View attachment 6263
View attachment 6264