Modified's 2020 F250 Tremor Build

Looking good. iv been trying to decide on the amber or white for those lights.

I had the same problem and even after I got the lights I had second thoughts. I think they both look good though. The white lights might make for more modern look and follow the design of the stock lights.

Got my rear Built Right racks installed. Just need to cut the front ones so they work with the Retrax cover. Now I need to fill 'em up with gear!

modified-br-rack1.jpeg

modified-br-rack2.jpeg

I Did. Now I cant even have my build started. Dealership Having allocation issues. I did switch to F350. That was the smart move. Now Im stuck in limbo anyway. So go figure. Oh Well. Life does not always work out to the way we want it to. Thanks for your kind words my brother.
More to life to worry about than truck order. Life too short man relax and breathe ?

More to life to worry about than truck order. Life too short man relax and breathe ?
I finally got it pulled and processed yesterday. I was one of the first to have ordered it on 8/24.
I got dicked around. It pissed me off. Yeah I lost some sleep over it. Especially since I handed them my Bad Ass 2010 Dodge Charger SXT and 4,000$ in April with an order for a 2020 F-350 when everything was shut down. I paid their rent for 2 months I figure. But the Truck Plants got shut down they put a pause on my order. In July I said I want a 2021 Truck now and will be the first one to order it.
I went with Every option on the highest Trim of the Platinum F-350 6.7L Tremor and got dicked over. So yeah more to LIFE BUT HATED GETTING TREATED LIKE THAT. I was held hostage with my 9,200$ deposit. So yeah more to life but it still got me more annoyed than I should have been for buying a 90,000$ truck.
My Jaguar, my Harleys, my wife’s Rang Rover and Mustang Convertible was easy. I was treated like royalty for my business like you should be treated when buying a brand new vehicle at a dealership.
So it was A VERY PAINFUL EXPERIENCE THAT NOBODY SHOULD GO THROUGH.
That’s it.

Do you have to take the tiedown points off to install? Im hoping you say no...because I don't know where the key is or if the dealer gave me the keys. LOL

Do you have to take the tiedown points off to install? Im hoping you say no...because I don't know where the key is or if the dealer gave me the keys. LOL
pretty sure if you can remove all 4 bolts you should be ok.

lol, No I just removed the four bolts and was good to go. The hardest thing was cutting away the spray in bedliner so I didn't peel it all off when removing the plate.

Also, I stripped a screw out of the lower tie down and had to order a couple of replacements. So if anyone else has the same problem, here's the part you need!

-W504765-S450B​
Hook Screw​
$1.63​

f250-strip-screw.jpeg

Last edited:
Got the Retrax XR cover installed. It took a little while because I couldn't seem to get the rails adjusted just right and the cover kept barely hitting the back clamp. Other then that I'm really impressed with the cover and get wait to get some racks for it!

This is the main box the cover comes in. There is also another box that the rails are shipped in.
retrax-cover-tremor-install1.jpeg

I got it all attached to the rails on the garage floor. It's just two small screws on each side of the cover that hold the rails on.
retrax-cover-tremor-install2.jpeg

Having one of these step bits from Harbor Freight was perfect for making a clean hole for the drain tube. https://www.harborfreight.com/power...oated-high-speed-steel-step-drills-91616.html

Not completely happy with the tube just hanging there. There has to be a better way to run the tubes out of the way?
retrax-cover-tremor-install3.jpeg

Still need to get the front builtright racks cut and installed. Cover rolls and fits really nice!
retrax-cover-tremor-install6.jpeg

A little dusty, but it's on!
retrax-cover-tremor-install5.jpeg

Got the Retrax XR cover installed. It took a little while because I couldn't seem to get the rails adjusted just right and the cover kept barely hitting the back clamp. Other then that I'm really impressed with the cover and get wait to get some racks for it!

This is the main box the cover comes in. There is also another box that the rails are shipped in.
View attachment 7118

I got it all attached to the rails on the garage floor. It's just two small screws on each side of the cover that hold the rails on.
View attachment 7119

Having one of these step bits from Harbor Freight was perfect for making a clean hole for the drain tube. https://www.harborfreight.com/power...oated-high-speed-steel-step-drills-91616.html

Not completely happy with the tube just hanging there. There has to be a better way to run the tubes out of the way?
View attachment 7120

Still need to get the front builtright racks cut and installed. Cover rolls and fits really nice!
View attachment 7121

A little dusty, but it's on!
View attachment 7123
Sweet set up and sick garbage to keep all your toys and that big beautiful Magnetic Beast.

Modified: Your posts are always thorogh and well educated.
You rock dude!
Go Wolverines. I named my Roller Hockey Team Wolverines. We had your Helmets colors. I created a Jersey with the Vick’s Hockey Wolf.
So Again Go Wolverines. Your Governor Sucks!!!
That’s what I’ve got to say.

Go Wolverines. I named my Roller Hockey Team Wolverines. We had your Helmets colors. I created a Jersey with the Vick’s Hockey Wolf.
So Again Go Wolverines. Your Governor Sucks!!!
That’s what I’ve got to say.
Yeah Big Ten finally gets to play football this coming weekend.
We're not suppose to get political on here but as for governors, I don't know which is the lesser of two evils....mine or yours. Mine, I'm sure will be voted out.

View attachment 7118

View attachment 7119

I really like that garage floor. I'll have to stop up and see it sometime. I've been wanting to do mine for a while now.

Retrax is phenomenal and being able to use it with a rack set up to carry more gear above is nice.

I personally love the BAK MX4, I’ve had it on 4 different trucks without an issue.

Let me know if I can help ya get anything for your Tremor! Would be happy to chat and earn your business.

www.neo-garage.com
I have this model (MX4) ... had problems with Retrax and Ford stock covers.

It's time to start adding more parts :cool:. 67 Designs Phone holder came in so it was time to install the Built Right dash panel. The build quality on these parts are top notch! https://www.67d.com/products/the-builtright-f-series-upgrade-pack-pack-br1

67designs-tremor-install1.jpeg

Installation was quick and easy. You just have to take your time when pulling off the speaker cover and dash tray.

67designs-tremor-install2.jpeg

Install complete!
67designs-tremor-install3.jpeg

67designs-tremor-install4.jpeg

Back