IGLA Anti-theft device

My dongle is always in my pants. It just hangs there until the right moment. The day my dongle stops working is the day my life ends.
You don't have a extra dongle?
 
Interested to see how your install goes. May have an installer pull my Ravelco and go with Igla.
 
You don't have a extra dongle?
I want to apologize. My mind went into the gutter as I was talking about an anatomical part. Please forgive me. I would go absolutely crazy if I had another dongle.
 
I want to apologize. My mind went into the gutter as I was talking about an anatomical part. Please forgive me. I would go absolutely crazy if I had another dongle.
Nope 👀
 
My dongle is always in my pants. It just hangs there until the right moment. The day my dongle stops working is the day my life ends.
I'd be even more concerned about losing your dongle. I've heard it is possible...

 
I want to apologize. My mind went into the gutter as I was talking about an anatomical part. Please forgive me. I would go absolutely crazy if I had another dongle.
Some how I think you'd find ways to make sure all dongles were regularly used so that no single dongle gets worn out from over use.
 
Some how I think you'd find ways to make sure all dongles were regularly used so that no single dongle gets worn out from over use.
100% correct!
 
Interested to see how your install goes. May have an installer pull my Ravelco and go with Igla.
The saga continues ... My IGLA install has been postponed and is now scheduled for Wednesday this week. :-( Apparently, the developer team did experience delays getting to the US.
 
Here’s to hoping 8th times the charm!

😉
lol - I did not keep track :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p .

It's definitely an investment of time and money for them. Just thinking how many folks have been involved already + always driving between Los Angeles and my place - this adds up. Today, there are 5 people onsite. Two are working; the other ones seem to be here for emotional support :p;).
 
lol - I did not keep track :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p .

It's definitely an investment of time and money for them. Just thinking how many folks have been involved already + always driving between Los Angeles and my place - this adds up. Today, there are 5 people onsite. Two are working; the other ones seem to be here for emotional support :p;).
But I have to say, I appreciate their effort and hope they get it to work.
 
But I have to say, I appreciate their effort and hope they get it to work.
I just checked with the guys, and man—that 2024 Super Duty is putting up a fight. LOL. It's almost five hours in, and all they have to say right now is "Getting closer."
 
I just checked with the guys, and man—that 2024 Super Duty is putting up a fight. LOL. It's almost five hours in, and all they have to say right now is "Getting closer."
Well. You’re certainly getting your moneys worth!!!!!!


#LongLiveTheDongle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Not sure what’s different on your end. Had the IGLA installed on ‘24 Tremor Diesel with zero issues
 
Well. You’re certainly getting your moneys worth!!!!!!


#LongLiveTheDongle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Long live the dongle" :ROFLMAO: :poop:🤮:cool::p

In case the Super Duty wins, I have a plan B in the making that does not include a dongle (or any other commercial solution), but that is all I am going to say.
 
Not sure what’s different on your end. Had the IGLA installed on ‘24 Tremor Diesel with zero issues
I wish I could tell. Mine is a gasser, Lariat Ultimate. From what the IGLA guys told me, each trim level may be different, too. It does not really make sense, but ...
 
Back
Top Bottom