FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Todays update, Got a Call from ford executive office this morning saying they received my email and was in touch with there contacts at the KY plant and that I should have it on or before my third delivery date of Oct 29. My Liaison is great. I definitely got someone attention as i also received a email from ford marketing. My dealer also noticed the delivery bump and just called letting me know he put in a request to go pick up the truck. we are 3 hours from plant. he said it would probably get denied but he was gonna try. My dealer has been great. He has picked up several at the railyard that came in but if its coming convoy like mine straight from plant he hasn't had any luck. But the fact he is trying means a lot, even if they say no. Good luck to everyone still waiting and coming to a close

1666285686960.png

When is the waiting going to end??? Ordered 12/1/2021 - VIN August 2022 - In production on chip hold for 42 days, now sitting on the side of the road with a thumb out waiting on a ride for 20 days - and missed MCS seats by 5 production days

Put together on 9/7 then sat waiting for more chips and said finally built fully on 9/30 with a ship date of between 10/12 thru 10/18. F250 6.7, BAP,Ultamate,Tremor,5th wheel, ect. Loaded 86K.
Mine was built in March, been sitting ever since waiting on the elusive train ride. Found out today I got bumped another week. Third one since we got Ford involved. Now from 10/24-10/30. I think this is my last bump I'm willing to accept. If it doesn't show up, or at minimum ship, I'm done. I'll walk away from it and buy Chevy. Comes a point in time you just have to accept that it wasn't meant to be. I'm at that point.

Mine was built in March, been sitting ever since waiting on the elusive train ride. Found out today I got bumped another week. Third one since we got Ford involved. Now from 10/24-10/30. I think this is my last bump I'm willing to accept. If it doesn't show up, or at minimum ship, I'm done. I'll walk away from it and buy Chevy. Comes a point in time you just have to accept that it wasn't meant to be. I'm at that point.
I understand for sure. 445 days since I ordered mine and nothing to show but hollow emails. I have found some GMC's AT4's that will work for me out there already on the dealers lot. The tremor can be the best one out there but I will never know because I cant ride in an email and a Pic.

Todays update, Got a Call from ford executive office this morning saying they received my email and was in touch with there contacts at the KY plant and that I should have it on or before my third delivery date of Oct 29. My Liaison is great. I definitely got someone attention as i also received a email from ford marketing. My dealer also noticed the delivery bump and just called letting me know he put in a request to go pick up the truck. we are 3 hours from plant. he said it would probably get denied but he was gonna try. My dealer has been great. He has picked up several at the railyard that came in but if its coming convoy like mine straight from plant he hasn't had any luck. But the fact he is trying means a lot, even if they say no. Good luck to everyone still waiting and coming to a close
Hopefully mine is right there with yours! I've been "awaiting shipment" for over 60 days now with eta of Oct 29th-nov 4th. I'm in arkansas but truck goes to Memphis TN yard but it says by rail.

Mine is seating at the rail yard in Kansas City, 3 hours from the dealer with an eta of 10/21. Today it got pushed to Nov 3-9.

Quick update: Came into the office this morning. Opened my laptop and immediately opened ordertrack.app. The website was still showing "in transit". Refreshed the page and BAM! it moved to "delivered". I couldn't believe it! I Choked on my coffee grabbed my keys and drove to the dealership. I drove around to where they have all the super duties, and I didn't see anything that resembled a White Plati Tremor. I drove into the dealership parking and around the back through the service area, and there it was. Matched the VIN snapped two pictures and then got kicked out by some guy with a clipboard. It's been 8 long months and like everyone says that has taken possession of their Tremors..."IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!
Told you so! Sick looking truck brother enjoy! On a side note i took Clifford out on it's first play day today.... it's so badass I even forgot I was towing I looked down at the speedometer and I was going 90mph lol I was like oops!

Attachments

• 20221020_083125.jpg
    20221020_083125.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 44
Is ordertrack.app working. I tried searching for it a couple of times and have continued to get error messages

Just got an Email saying my 10oct build week got delayed due to supply chain issues... Tracker says built yesterday

Told you so! Sick looking truck brother enjoy! On a side note i took Clifford out on it's first play day today.... it's so badass I even forgot I was towing I looked down at the speedometer and I was going 90mph lol I was like oops!
You did brotha, you did. It was all worth it. Wanna thank this thread for all the help during the most frustrating wait ever . And her she is…

Attachments

• 0A5B96D0-53BC-4DC6-8AEF-495E18CAF2BF.jpeg
    0A5B96D0-53BC-4DC6-8AEF-495E18CAF2BF.jpeg
    381.6 KB · Views: 48
  • DBFB8F65-D02A-455C-A2E8-EE064DFF7E46.jpeg
    DBFB8F65-D02A-455C-A2E8-EE064DFF7E46.jpeg
    299.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 794EEC9D-41A2-4EA8-A7C6-7FDB2517D76A.jpeg
    794EEC9D-41A2-4EA8-A7C6-7FDB2517D76A.jpeg
    320.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 77464CF4-1F53-48B8-98EF-9643652B3293.jpeg
    77464CF4-1F53-48B8-98EF-9643652B3293.jpeg
    326.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 823ACC90-244A-42FB-B0AC-98DA6010AA0B.jpeg
    823ACC90-244A-42FB-B0AC-98DA6010AA0B.jpeg
    273.8 KB · Views: 47
Dang this was unexpected, built on the 19th and shipped email this morning. I was expecting a long wait to be shipped reading some of the posts here.
Don't get your hopes up! I got the built and shipped emails on 9/23/22 and think the truck is still at a yard in Kentucky.

Quick update: Came into the office this morning. Opened my laptop and immediately opened ordertrack.app. The website was still showing "in transit". Refreshed the page and BAM! it moved to "delivered". I couldn't believe it! I Choked on my coffee grabbed my keys and drove to the dealership. I drove around to where they have all the super duties, and I didn't see anything that resembled a White Plati Tremor. I drove into the dealership parking and around the back through the service area, and there it was. Matched the VIN snapped two pictures and then got kicked out by some guy with a clipboard. It's been 8 long months and like everyone says that has taken possession of their Tremors..."IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!
Awesome!

Since my truck arrived and unloaded at the Richmond, CA rail yard over 2 weeks ago I have been regularly checking United Road for the truck to be picked up and delivered to my dealership. They had my vin but the status was always 'inactive.' Same status when I checked this morning. I decided to go to the ordertrack.app and I couldn't believe it when that status showed 'Delivered!' I then went over to the Ford Order Tracker and it shows it was in Final Prep!! I called the dealer to let them know that it's on their lot but all they do is frustrate me. I'm driving over to the dealership tonight to see if I can spot it on their lot. Fingers crossed. I was hoping to get my truck before this thread hit 1000 pages and that may be a reality!

Back