FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

After mine was built it sat at the ramp for a week before it started moving.
Yeah mine has been there a week. Got the original email it would be delivered 6-13. No updates since. Dealer said it hasn’t moved. Hopefully soon

Last edited:
Fyi Armco c.u. just gave me for new member 2.75% 72m 3% 84m approval. I was able to accomplish over the phone but out of state they recommend becoming a member online.

So original delivery date was Oct 13. Still no updated date from Ford. Liaison told me by the 29 is new delivery date but still no official word from Ford. Anyone else run into this. It’s coming convoy. Only 3 hours from plant.
Same here no new emails since 9-8 I’m 4 hours north of KTP called 800 number they say it’s due 20th this month, shipping convoy

Anyone have an idea on what date this year all remaining unscheduled 22MY orders will be canceled?

If they don’t fill my 2/5 order for a 7.3 I’m hoping to at least get priority on a MY23 6.7HO though BAP says “spring” so it’s gonna be a while

My truck made it to Kansas City last night, hopefully it will convoy to the dealer soon.
Well, just as Ford promised my truck is at the dealership they just gave me a call to let me know it arrived this morning I will be heading over there tonight after 10 months of excruciating pain I see the light at the end of the tunnel! Or it might my Led Headlights who knows! Lol!

Congrats! I hope to report the same soon. Fingers crossed it happens this week. Mine has been sitting at the Richmond CA rail yard for over a week waiting for it to be loaded and trucked 1.5 hours to my dealer near Sacramento. I think it took less time to get from Indiana to California!

Well, just as Ford promised my truck is at the dealership they just gave me a call to let me know it arrived this morning I will be heading over there tonight after 10 months of excruciating pain I see the light at the end of the tunnel! Or it might my Led Headlights who knows! Lol!
Congratulations

Mine after shipped notice 6 days ago still shows shipped but Ford c.s. says its on micro chip hold as of today but was moved last week over to shelbyville Kt. This is really messed up. It shipped 2 weeks ago as well then went on chip hold. It's almost as if they want to mess with their customers on purpose after 6m to over a year of waiting they start really messing with you.
Update my dealer said ford motor company is wrong and truck is on rail car heading to dealership and should arrive within 7 days at dealership based off all previous rail shipments.

Update my dealer said ford motor company is wrong and truck is on rail car heading to dealership and should arrive within 7 days at dealership based off all previous rail shipments.
Yeah I can definitely tell you customer service has no clue as to what or where your truck is. They are completely useless. I think they can only see the same thing we see on the tracker. You know the tracker that hasn’t updated in a week, at least for me anyway. Congratulations though. Hope your crushing in style soon

Yeah I can definitely tell you customer service has no clue as to what or where your truck is. They are completely useless. I think they can only see the same thing we see on the tracker. You know the tracker that hasn’t updated in a week, at least for me anyway. Congratulations though. Hope your crushing in style soon
Thanks brothers I hope the wait it's all over for the rest of you soon enough!

Ordered 09/19/2021, no vin or update besides generic emails.

Reached out to Ford executives via email as a last resort last night.

I just got a call from a nice lady stating that she is handling these issues and would call me asap with an update.

Really don't want a 2023 so well see. Fully optioned Platinum/Tremor.

I just got a call from a nice lady stating that she is handling these issues and would call me asap with an update.

Shit keep us posted I want to know what's the deal

I just finished a chat with Ford. The build that was completed on 9/28 is now scheduled for delivery in KC……..December 20th!

I did the same. After hearing nothing from them for months except for the initial confirmation email. I reached out to the Ford executives as well. I got a callback last week. I’ll PM you to see if it’s the same one that talked to me that’s handling the cases. From what she said, it’s basically an extension of your current PCO if you have one and also a PCO at the time of purchase to make up the price difference. She asked for all my order information and sales order numbers from Granger. They’re gonna monitor what I was going to pay for the ‘22 and then what the actual ‘23 model will cost me.

I did the same. After hearing nothing from them for months except for the initial confirmation email. I reached out to the Ford executives as well. I got a callback last week. I’ll PM you to see if it’s the same one that talked to me that’s handling the cases. From what she said, it’s basically an extension of your current PCO if you have one and also a PCO at the time of purchase to make up the price difference. She asked for all my order information and sales order numbers from Granger. They’re gonna monitor what I was going to pay for the ‘22 and then what the actual ‘23 model will cost me.
Interesting, we shall see. I was her last call of the day and she had not gotten time to research my order.

As much as I don't like the look of the 23', a guaranteed build with them coving the price increase seems like a fair trade off.

Well, Cliford The Big Red Truck finally made it home to it's final destination! All I can say is I understand the agony and pain we all been put through,but Oh boy it was well worth it! On a side note it came without the f250 black badges apparently they will be send out to the dealership to be put on at a later date probably another 11 months from now!

Attachments

• 20221017_221830.jpg
    20221017_221830.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 20221017_192935.jpg
    20221017_192935.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 20221017_193634.jpg
    20221017_193634.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 82
  • 20221017_221951.jpg
    20221017_221951.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 78
Well, Cliford The Big Red Truck finally made it home to its final destination! All I can say is I understand the agony and pain we all been put through,but Oh boy it was well worth it! On a side note it came without the f250 black badges apparently they will be send out to the dealership to be put on at a later date probably another 11 months from now!
That’s awesome news!
I’m assuming there was nothing indicating you’d be missing the side badges? Besides my build date being pushed out a week I didn’t experience any build delays. Hopeful mine is intact but if that’s what’s missing I can deal with it along with the $50 incentive. At least it will be made while at a later date unlike some other items that had been removed.

Back