FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well kinda like I guessed. Delivery date came and went. Ford Liaison said a new date would be issued tonight lol. Ford really needs to get there shit together

Thank you for the information. Great reply. Going from a 2008 gmc 2500 that I have customized since I bought it new in 2008 I’m nervous. My truck has a custom sound system, 6 inch lift, road armor bumper, custom trans, turbo, injectors etc. about 800 hp. Crazy fast. But it’s a 2008. Paint has clear coat starting to peal and it rides like a turnip wagon. Can’t keep a steering box in it. I have put in 4 or 5 since I’ve had it. Big wheels are hard on GM front ends. I hate the independent front suspension. Yeah I need to be patient I know. I have been pretty patient with all the delays up to this point lol. Definitely will have more sleepless nights ahead. Dang truck had a grown man tossing and turning all night last night. 😂😂😂😂
Brother my wife doesn’t get excited about me buying trucks but I have to say she was just as pumped as I was…………mainly so she could sleep 😂. She was tired of me waking up and pulling my phone out at 3 and 4 in the morning looking and ordering parts. Hehe! Sounds like you’ve got a heck of a build but I will say this new Ford will make you smile! 😁. Now you’ll have a new platform to mod! 🤑 Can’t wait to hear your reaction once it gets in your hands.

I’m pumped for all of you who’s trucks aren’t in your hands yet! Hopefully, it’ll be soon for you all.

Brother my wife doesn’t get excited about me buying trucks but I have to say she was just as pumped as I was…………mainly so she could sleep 😂. She was tired of me waking up and pulling my phone out at 3 and 4 in the morning looking and ordering parts. Hehe! Sounds like you’ve got a heck of a build but I will say this new Ford will make you smile! 😁. Now you’ll have a new platform to mod! 🤑 Can’t wait to hear your reaction once it gets in your hands.

I’m pumped for all of you who’s trucks aren’t in your hands yet! Hopefully, it’ll be soon for you all.
Thank you for the encouragement!! And yeah my wife is definitely tired of hearing about it

My order just went from built and shipped back to in production lol this has got to be a comedy skit at this point.
I remember mine doing that last year. It all worked out.

This is what Ford chat told me today about my truck been at ramp 8

“We are not able to confirm why it is at a stand stil at this time. We can only provide the information that is listed here.”

My build week bumped to 11/14 now (was 10/31, then bumped 11/7), hoping it doesn't just keep bumping till it falls off the back end. I'd like a 2022 assuming its properly built...

I love this, I just don’t know if to laugh or what. These people are a joke.
It really hurts the pocket book as well at order 1.9% was easy with excellent credit now 5.5% and in November it will go over 6%. Massive difference. At 50k financed it could be 12k more in interest alone.

It really hurts the pocket book as well at order 1.9% was easy with excellent credit now 5.5% and in November it will go over 6%. Massive difference.
With my truck at Shelbyville ( who knows for how long since Ford doesn’t know why is it at a stand still ) I might end up with that 6%.

With my truck at Shelbyville ( who knows for how long since Ford doesn’t know why is it at a stand still ) I might end up with

With my truck at Shelbyville ( who knows for how long since Ford doesn’t know why is it at a stand still ) I might end up with that 6%.
At this point ford needs to run end of the year we are sorry finance specials.

At this point ford needs to run end of the year we are sorry finance specials.
Yeah I expressed the same to my Ford liaison today. My delivery date came and went. No update from Ford. Customer service was like always a waste of time. I emailed my liaison who replied today that my new delivery date is today through next Thursday lol. What a Joke

This is what Ford chat told me today about my truck been at ramp 8

“We are not able to confirm why it is at a stand stil at this time. We can only provide the information that is listed here.”
Well that sucks brother.... mine and your truck were coming out of that plant at the same time my delivery window is Monday 17 to Sunday the 23 I talked to the chat reps last Thursday and they said my truck was at Gateway Yard in Illinois I hope they weren't lying, my dealership call me as well to let me know the truck was in transit I guess that's a good sign who knows 🤷‍♂️ I'll have to wait and see if it really happens

Well that sucks brother.... mine and your truck were coming out of that plant at the same time my delivery window is Monday 17 to Sunday the 23 I talked to the chat reps last Thursday and they said my truck was at Gateway Yard in Illinois I hope they weren't lying, my dealership call me as well to let me know the truck was in transit I guess that's a good sign who knows 🤷‍♂️ I'll have to wait and see if it really happens
That’s good news.
I just checked the rail tracker and it says it moved from Shelbyville to Louisville, a whole 32 miles.

Back