FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

So logged into all the normal trackers this morning (Build week of this this week, WS dated 10/8). Ford.com shows in production, and the SD tracker doesn't say much, but the Mach1 Vin shows the following status:

1634308496860.png

Does that mean it got built or is legit on the line being built right now? It seems like something other than about to go into production.

So logged into all the normal trackers this morning (Build week of this this week, WS dated 10/8). Ford.com shows in production, and the SD tracker doesn't say much, but the Mach1 Vin shows the following status:

View attachment 36730

Does that mean it got built or is legit on the line being built right now? It seems like something other than about to go into production.
It could be anything. That's a bug. The software was expecting a number, and it got "Not a Number" from the database.

It could be anything. That's a bug. The software was expecting a number, and it got "Not a Number" from the database.
I figured it was a null entry, but the move to "is estimated to be delivered" had me thinking it had moved from a production status to a delivery status.

Well this site is a big help. My tracker has been dead for three days now so I’ve been checking the spreadsheet on here just to see if it changes. This morNing it changed to delivered but I never got an email from Ford. It got the best of me so I drove to the dealership. Its there. Looks nice! Funny this site again is better than Ford and the dealership! Thanks guys!
My tracker is down as well. How do you get to the spreadsheet?

My tracker is down as well. How do you get to the spreadsheet?

The spreadsheet is returning blank values as well.

1E6A79FE-4BE1-4A8E-872F-179D73F79FE1.jpeg

Estimated delivery to GA is Nov 4-10th. Hoping it gets shipped soon and comes sooner so I can take it on a trip the last weekend of this month. But can’t complain, lucky to have it built!
Sending positive Super Duty vibes to those still waiting!

Dumb question...what is the format of a customer order number?

My sales guy (new car sales manager at the dealership) told me yesterday that my truck is scheduled for production. He didn't have a date, and I didn't receive an update from Ford. The order number he referred to is a 4 character alpha-numeric, like A123.

I'm trying to determine whether he has a clue as to what he's talking about....:LOL:

Dumb question...what is the format of a customer order number?

My sales guy (new car sales manager at the dealership) told me yesterday that my truck is scheduled for production. He didn't have a date, and I didn't receive an update from Ford. The order number he referred to is a 4 character alpha-numeric, like A123.

I'm trying to determine whether he has a clue as to what he's talking about....:LOL:
My sales number is F12345
My order number is 1234

Not exactly, but that's the format.

The order number he referred to is a 4 character alpha-numeric, like A123
That is consistent with other order numbers I have seen. They may or may not have an alpha component.

Mine sales number is F12345

This is your Dealer/FIN number or "Sales Code" as it is listed on the build sheet.

Edit: Pressed enter too soon... this is a reference to the actual dealer and will be the same for all orders coming from that location.

I take it there's no way for me to check order status with just the order number?...I must also have a VIN?
The dealer has access to build information via VVR (Vehicle Visibility Report). It can be accessed with just the order number and sales code. If they are telling you that there is a production date scheduled they can access the week and day via that system. They should be able to provide a VIN as well...

The dealer has access to build information via VVR (Vehicle Visibility Report). It can be accessed with just the order number and sales code. If they are telling you that there is a production date scheduled they can access the week and day via that system. They should be able to provide a VIN as well...
Thanks. Time to begin the pestering...:ROFLMAO:

If you find something that works, let us know what it is. If this was not the only truck that fits me requirements, I would have already cancelled my order.
Just received a screenshot of my order. No production date scheduled...it says "Unscheduled-Clean"

So I was not happy last night and was going to go look at Rams this weekend. Stopped at dealer today and the one truck they had ordered before me showed up today, F250 Platinum Tremor and I looked it over pretty good. Mine is still showing unscheduled clean, but his wasn't even scheduled a few weeks ago and was delivered today. It also didnt spray in bedliner, 5th wheel prep or tonneau cover. I guess I will give it a little longer.

So I was not happy last night and was going to go look at Rams this weekend. Stopped at dealer today and the one truck they had ordered before me showed up today, F250 Platinum Tremor and I looked it over pretty good. Mine is still showing unscheduled clean, but his wasn't even scheduled a few weeks ago and was delivered today. It also didnt spray in bedliner, 5th wheel prep or tonneau cover. I guess I will give it a little longer.
The wait for these trucks SUCKS there’s no doubt about it. After waiting 2 weeks shy of 6 months, my truck finally showed up. It is 100% worth the wait. hang in there, it will get here.

Back