FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Ok… I don’t have it in me to stay quiet after this. I am in no way remotely as invested in this shit show as the guys that ordered months in front of me but holy mother of god. Getting a VIN and build date in less than a week, WTF. I mean no negativity to the lucky ones but come on, you got pictures of the CEO Of Ford doing crazy shit with a 🐐 or what.
It wouldn't have bothered me if everybody had order dates older than mine, but almost every person posting today has ordered SINCE I ordered.

That gets old pretty quickly.

That said, my dealer told me that a lot of things happen on the 15th too. Not sure if that's true or not, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
 
Ok… I don’t have it in me to stay quiet after this. I am in no way remotely as invested in this shit show as the guys that ordered months in front of me but holy mother of god. Getting a VIN and build date in less than a week, WTF. I mean no negativity to the lucky ones but come on, you got pictures of the CEO Of Ford doing crazy shit with a 🐐 or what.
I heard the goat identified as a supermodel so it’s ok.
 
It wouldn't have bothered me if everybody had order dates older than mine, but almost every person posting today has ordered SINCE I ordered.

That gets old pretty quickly.

That said, my dealer told me that a lot of things happen on the 15th too. Not sure if that's true or not, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
On the 15th? I’m not getting my hopes up for Christmas on 12/26. I’m hoping for next week. 😞
 
It wouldn't have bothered me if everybody had order dates older than mine, but almost every person posting today has ordered SINCE I ordered.

That gets old pretty quickly.

That said, my dealer told me that a lot of things happen on the 15th too. Not sure if that's true or not, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I hope that is true. I feel like Ford owes those guys that ordered way back like Vermonster who are waiting on AS more than a flimsy excuse since they seem to be scheduling trucks with it today. I’ll keep my fingers crossed but not expecting anything.
 
My best bro ordered a fully loaded Ram 3500 the same day I ordered my Tremor, he had it in 3 weeks and is on a cross country trip we are supposed to be on…
I’m praying for ya Vermonster and others in purgatory!!! I would like just a VIN, at least there would be hope, lol!
Please help us baby Jesus!
 
I'm hearing people referencing non-King Ranch builds with AS being built, but I'm not seeing a single one (aside from Chuck_r's forever production) update in the spreadsheet. I'm guessing that none of those trucks are in the spreadsheet?

If we are just talking the scheduling of AS equipped trucks, Ford has been doing that since June (in my case) or possibly earlier. I'll believe it when I see it.

Still no change to my 11/1 date that I got after removing AS last week.
 
Only got one good picture because it was crowded with cars, but I didnt get to take her home! The dealers took their sweet ass time getting a PO and wiring instructions over to my lender, so the wiring time line was missed and I have to wait until tomorrow!
Kind of pissed they slapped that stupid sticker on the back.
20211014_151446.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20211014_151446.webp
    20211014_151446.webp
    178.6 KB · Views: 79
Only got one good picture because it was crowded with cars, but I didnt get to take her home! The dealers took their sweet ass time getting a PO and wiring instructions over to my lender, so the wiring time line was missed and I have to wait until tomorrow!
Kind of pissed they slapped that stupid sticker on the back.View attachment 36668

Congrats on the truck, Looks great!

Ask them to take it off, it wasn't part of the order. Or you might ask them for a reasonable discount for the advertisement.
 
Only got one good picture because it was crowded with cars, but I didnt get to take her home! The dealers took their sweet ass time getting a PO and wiring instructions over to my lender, so the wiring time line was missed and I have to wait until tomorrow!
Kind of pissed they slapped that stupid sticker on the back.View attachment 36668
Nice thing is that "Stupid" sticker can be removed VERY quickly!
 
Unreal. I feel like I am a broken record, but based on the AS trucks picked up this week, next week HAS to be our week.
I’ve got no AS so kinda confused by all the scheduling I’ve seen of “recent“ oorders
The thing that is so weird, is that even the dealerships don’t seem to have any idea how Ford schedules. Why is it such a damn mystery? It seems to be me barring a part shortage it should be first in first out! If your truck gets held up because of a chip or some other part, as soon as that part comes in you get put back in line wherever you were before your truck went on hold. For the life of me I can’t figure out why it seems so arbitrary and complicated.
Im confused as hell…7/28 order, no AS and Priority 02 and nothing. What’s really lightning my fuse is no response from dealer on my inquiry as to what’s going on. I’m getting to the point, I’m ready to make a few changes and submit a new order w Granger…I’m gonna be waiting a while so I may as well wait with a dealer that has a good track record. I flew to St Louis and drove my last truck home so that’s an adventure for me
 
I've asked this a bunch of times so far. Do the emails continue to go out during the day, or do they just send a few emails in the morning, and then that's it?
I've noticed that they don't send me one at many different times throughout the day.
Smartassedness aside, I've noticed the cool kids getting them at different times.
 
I'm hearing people referencing non-King Ranch builds with AS being built, but I'm not seeing a single one (aside from Chuck_r's forever production) update in the spreadsheet. I'm guessing that none of those trucks are in the spreadsheet?

If we are just talking the scheduling of AS equipped trucks, Ford has been doing that since June (in my case) or possibly earlier. I'll believe it when I see it.

Still no change to my 11/1 date that I got after removing AS last week.
I'm trying to find that link to update my KR
 
IMG_0530.webp
tempImage1bWfTz.webp
tempImagex9X2cA.webp
tempImage9Rd8RP.webp
tempImagewhJ95Z.webp

tempImagediKAHk.webp


Good grief, it's been a busy week! Sorry to everyone still waiting...

Picked it up Monday afternoon, first two pictures are from this morning pre-tinting. 30% ceramic on the windshield, 7% on the fronts and 20% on the rear windows to match. Dropping it back off tomorrow to have the winch installed and ceramic coating applied.

Keep your chin up @Vermonster !!
 
View attachment 36672View attachment 36673View attachment 36674View attachment 36675View attachment 36676
View attachment 36680

Good grief, it's been a busy week! Sorry to everyone still waiting...

Picked it up Monday afternoon, first two pictures are from this morning pre-tinting. 30% ceramic on the windshield, 7% on the fronts and 20% on the rear windows to match. Dropping it back off tomorrow to have the winch installed and ceramic coating applied.

Keep your chin up @Vermonster !!
Everytime I see one in Charcoal i begin to second guess my choice of Star White. Looks awesome!
 
View attachment 36672View attachment 36673View attachment 36674View attachment 36675View attachment 36676
View attachment 36680

Good grief, it's been a busy week! Sorry to everyone still waiting...

Picked it up Monday afternoon, first two pictures are from this morning pre-tinting. 30% ceramic on the windshield, 7% on the fronts and 20% on the rear windows to match. Dropping it back off tomorrow to have the winch installed and ceramic coating applied.

Keep your chin up @Vermonster !!
God these are SEXY trucks!
 
Only got one good picture because it was crowded with cars, but I didnt get to take her home! The dealers took their sweet ass time getting a PO and wiring instructions over to my lender, so the wiring time line was missed and I have to wait until tomorrow!
Kind of pissed they slapped that stupid sticker on the back.View attachment 36668
For the money you're paying, I'd kindly ask them to remove that sticker they applied. You're not their advertisement.
 
Back
Top Bottom