FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My priority code is 2. It's been 2 for months.

I just called marketing for giggles - "OH - SHOULD HAVE A VIN IN A WEEK OR TWO!

8======D
Ohhhh Welll! Another Thursday comes and goes. I don't feel so bad since I only ordered 3/19 without AS and there is at least "1" order ahead of mine :ROFLMAO:

I lost it on my sales manager today and told him he won't be getting any Pappy 15 for Christmas this year!!

He says it must be the all weather floor mats holding up my order? :ROFLMAO:

I told him he needs to crawl up his dealer reps Abyss and find my Truck!

Ohhh - Congrats Again to all the Lucky Bastards that got good news today! :ROFLMAO:
 
Sorry to @Vermonster and all you other unfortunate lot, but I will be picking up my new whip in about 2.5 hours after a 12 day purgatory of the rail drop off to convoy. Didnt wait quite as long as you guys but I did order in May! Order did not get picked up until 8/11 though..
 
@Vermonster (and others that have been waiting for ever) I hate seeing you not get scheduled. I was wondering if you thought about just going to the dealer and placing the same order and seeing if it gets pick up sooner? ( I'm assuming your dealer would not make you pay a or another deposit) Just thinking out loud, trying to get you a truck.
Ford Marketing suggested I do that back in June. I told the dealer and they laughed. Shortly after that I needed to provide my license because Ford was taking on fake orders from dealers looking to fill their showroom with new trucks.
 
Sorry to @Vermonster and all you other unfortunate lot, but I will be picking up my new whip in about 2.5 hours after a 12 day purgatory of the rail drop off to convoy. Didnt wait quite as long as you guys but I did order in May! Order did not get picked up until 8/11 though..
Congratulations! I am extremely happy for you! Post pics!
 
Sorry to @Vermonster and all you other unfortunate lot, but I will be picking up my new whip in about 2.5 hours after a 12 day purgatory of the rail drop off to convoy. Didnt wait quite as long as you guys but I did order in May! Order did not get picked up until 8/11 though..
All good!

Sure we want our trucks too, but is awesome to see the excitement on the forum when the emails start coming. (Next week is the week)

Can’t wait to see some pics!
 
The thing that is so weird, is that even the dealerships don’t seem to have any idea how Ford schedules. Why is it such a damn mystery? It seems to be me barring a part shortage it should be first in first out! If your truck gets held up because of a chip or some other part, as soon as that part comes in you get put back in line wherever you were before your truck went on hold. For the life of me I can’t figure out why it seems so arbitrary and complicated.
 
I got scheduled for my wife's Lincoln build 10/29 ordered three weeks ago, but not the Tremor, that sucks
It's ok I will go up to Mr. (Melissa and Roberts) Mountain, and shoot something🤣
 
I’m not to thrilled with my salesman and he knows it. So he hasn’t reached out to me at all. From the beginning I wanted the heated steering wheel on the truck (lariat) and he told me it was only possible on the king ranch… and I told him thanks to this group I know it is possible with the rain sensing wipers. And he told me it was impossible to get on a lariat. So I’m not thrilled. Maybe it’ll be a bargening tactic for some money off.
it sucks most salesmen are idiots today and know nothing about the product they are selling. If you are lucky you will get one that has done his research and can actually tell you about what you are getting for your money... half the time I am buying something these days I have done so much research I know more then they do. I had to physically show the guy when building that the heated steering wheel is part of the rain sensing package. They also tried to tell me the quad beam headlights are different on the blackout packages and they were LED running lights and Halogen bulbs...
 
@Vermonster (and others that have been waiting for ever) I hate seeing you not get scheduled. I was wondering if you thought about just going to the dealer and placing the same order and seeing if it gets pick up sooner? ( I'm assuming your dealer would not make you pay a or another deposit) Just thinking out loud, trying to get you a truck.
I was one of the lucky ones that had a quick order to delivery, well except for the railyard fiasco, but that wasn't anything to do with KTP or build options, etc. I think in part because my dealer has large allocation and one of the largest throughputs in the nation. It would be interesting to place an order at this dealer or one like it. Something tells me it the results may be surprising. @Vermonster I'll offer airport concierge service for you if you go this route... 🛻🛻
 
Ok… I don’t have it in me to stay quiet after this. I am in no way remotely as invested in this shit show as the guys that ordered months in front of me but holy mother of god. Getting a VIN and build date in less than a week, WTF. I mean no negativity to the lucky ones but come on, you got pictures of the CEO Of Ford doing crazy shit with a 🐐 or what.
 
I almost think I would be better off to submit a new order. I got bumped to 11/1 from my original 10/12 build date. Ordered 6/25.

I know there are those that have waited longer than me, but for a build that is "clean" (none of the hold up items), it's damn ridiculous. I've seen at least a half dozen posts today to the effect of "Ordered last week, got my VIN today heehee"
 
I was one of the lucky ones that had a quick order to delivery, well except for the railyard fiasco, but that wasn't anything to do with KTP or build options, etc. I think in part because my dealer has large allocation and one of the largest throughputs in the nation. It would be interesting to place an order at this dealer or one like it. Something tells me it the results may be surprising. @Vermonster I'll offer airport concierge service for you if you go this route... 🛻🛻
😂 man I was thinking the same thing. I was going to ask @Vermonster for his truck specks and head up to my dealer. Just hope he likes road tripping home from Missouri!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom