FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I do, and was just scheduled for week of Nov 22nd.
I ordered 4/27 platinum loaded with A/S… nothing. Vermonster Lariat blackout 4/28 (I believe) with A/S… nothing either.
I don’t understand the selections. Getting pretty bummed out.

@Vermonster - you may start commenting again. ;) lol
 

Thanks, @Aquaman

I need to stay chill like @Mojave_Idiot

W.T.F. Nothing from Ford today. This is what happened with I told Kevin Bacon about it - he even took my hat off.

 
Awesome news from everyone today. My tremor went into production last Thursday (build week of this week, October 11th. I see most people are getting their trucks built in 1 sometimes 2 days. Any reason why mine has been 7 days?

Lariat 6.7
Moon roof
Vinyl floor
Bed liner
Goose neck
Power steps
You typically get your WS a couple of days before your scheduled production week. I’m got mine on 9/9 (a Thursday) for the production week of 9/13. My truck went to the line on 9/16 and the build was completed on 9/17 (a Friday). My trucked shipped the following Monday. I think your truck build will be completed this week and shipped early next week. I don’t think you have anything to worry about. It’s just gets harder to wait 😁
 
July 9th.
Dude... *sigh*

I am with you. I have not canceled, but I am ready to have a Steve Martin moment from Plains, Trains, and Automobiles. Fitting that Thanksgiving is on the way. :mad::mad::mad:
 
I ordered 4/27 platinum loaded with A/S… nothing. Vermonster Lariat blackout 4/28 (I believe) with A/S… nothing either.
I don’t understand the selections. Getting pretty bummed out.

@Vermonster - you may start commenting again. ;) lol
Same here.... ordered: 3/31 Platinum with AS. I just don't get it.....
 
Same here.... ordered: 3/31 Platinum with AS. I just don't get it.....
That just doesn’t make any sense. Others with later ordering dates with AS got scheduled today. Could it be an allocation issue with your dealership? Your order should have a priority code of 10 or lower by now.
 
That just doesn’t make any sense. Others with later ordering dates with AS got scheduled today. Could it be an allocation issue with your dealership? Your order should have a priority code of 10 or lower by now.
My priority code is 2. It's been 2 for months.

I just called marketing for giggles - "OH - SHOULD HAVE A VIN IN A WEEK OR TWO!

8======D
 
That just doesn’t make any sense. Others with later ordering dates with AS got scheduled today. Could it be an allocation issue with your dealership? Your order should have a priority code of 10 or lower by now.
Dealership confirmed that it's a priority "2" back in August.
 
@Vermonster (and others that have been waiting for ever) I hate seeing you not get scheduled. I was wondering if you thought about just going to the dealer and placing the same order and seeing if it gets pick up sooner? ( I'm assuming your dealer would not make you pay a or another deposit) Just thinking out loud, trying to get you a truck.
 
While typing reports at 3am this morning, Ford slapped me upside the head with this! Safe to say i didn't go back to sleep. Coffee Time! Ordered 7/23, Dropped A/S one week later, Scheduled 10/11.

I was pulling for you Vermonster! Hang in there!
Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 1.35.00 PM.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom