FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I must have sacrificed a goat to the scheduling gods as got the email from Ford this morning and it’s scheduled to be built the week of 8 November. Dealer put my order in on 3 October and confirmed by Ford on 4 October. Release the aftermarket Krakken!!!
Awesome!

Ordered mine on 10/12 and I'd piss myself if I had a 12/8 build week.
 
Ordered 4/27/21 Platinum Tremor w/winch and A/S. Original build week was 10/25. Got pushed to 11/8. Just texted dealer and they said now 11/1? Maybe chips are coming in? Vin# 1ft8w2bt4nec06355 if anyone can verify. Also, is there a website that shows build week? Ford does not show build week.
 
Wonderful seeing everyone get build dates, that’s how it’s supposed to be. What’s not supposed to be is them all having ordered months after me, and others. Just got off the phone with my Ford dealer, I canceled my order. Fuck Ford.
When did you order? Aug?
 
Ordered 9/18, F350 7.3 Lariat FX4, blackout package, UTT, 5th wheel prep, trailer TPMS/camera add-on, retractable tonneau, a few other odds and ends. No update yet - the dealer I ordered from is on the smaller side so I suspect they don't have much allocation.
 
Ordered 9/18, F350 7.3 Lariat FX4, blackout package, UTT, 5th wheel prep, trailer TPMS/camera add-on, retractable tonneau, a few other odds and ends. No update yet - the dealer I ordered from is on the smaller side so I suspect they don't have much allocation.
I don't believe that the dealership allocation means much. I had a VERY small dealership order mine and I had a VIN 3 days after ordering. Whole process ended up taking 3 months and 3 days order to delivery.
 
Ordered 4/27/21 Platinum Tremor w/winch and A/S. Original build week was 10/25. Got pushed to 11/8. Just texted dealer and they said now 11/1? Maybe chips are coming in? Vin# 1ft8w2bt4nec06355 if anyone can verify. Also, is there a website that shows build week? Ford does not show build week.
my original order date was 4/20, I had 10/25 once and multiple other build dates... one was 12/08. Now my build date is 11/01 too so I think the parts problem has been solved.
Only way for me to get my build date is to pester my dealer, none of the trackers show it. When I first ordered I received a confirmation email from Ford, but nothing since. Other forums members have reported getting email updates when their date changes.
 
Called Ford today.... No information available....keep checking back, yada yada. But the process will go "much faster when you get a VIN!" And it only took me an hour on the phone, which is only .0425% of my total wait time so far. I had time to calculate that while waiting for my truck. Yay Thursday!
 
Wonderful seeing everyone get build dates, that’s how it’s supposed to be. What’s not supposed to be is them all having ordered months after me, and others. Just got off the phone with my Ford dealer, I canceled my order. Fuck Ford.
7/28 order, Priority 02 and crickets…I’m losing patience quickly
 
For anyone who is interested - Eau Claire Ford is going to have a 22' Lariat 6.7 coming in for sale end of October. The dealership was supposed to order an exact replica of the truck I have now in a 6.7, except they missed the sport package which is an absolute deal killer for me.

I have emails confirming that the truck would be identical to the one I purchased from them in 20'. Salesman thought the Lariat Ultimate was a sport......

They have already ordered another one to replace mine.

I ordered the truck they screwed up 7/24 arriving 10/25-11/1
 

Attachments

Back
Top Bottom