Great news that the emails have begun!
You’ve got to stop posting until you get scheduled. Every time I get a notification from you I think it’s finally happened. Buzz kill, man…
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Great news that the emails have begun!
Came here to say the same thing... hahaYou’ve got to stop posting until you get scheduled. Every time I get a notification from you I think it’s finally happened. Buzz kill, man…![]()
@soop & @TheBeerFather
Argh True. I will not post anything else today on this thread unless it's good news for me!
Good luck all!
Thanks. I'm 9/4, so I have a chance if the ghost of Henry thinks I'm worthy.Congrats! What was your order date?
Holy cow!! I got mine just now, ordered 10/5 from Granger! 11/8 build date!
Oh wow, you ordered one day before me and already scheduled. This gives me some hope, i didnt think it would happen for months to come based on everyone’s feedback.Holy cow!! I got mine just now, ordered 10/5 from Granger! 11/8 build date!
What is yours? platinum? Does it have adaptive steering?Just got my email scheduled for 11/8