FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

View attachment 36630
My build week is Oct 11th... hasn't been built yet. Window sticker was 10/6. Hoping I get the email soon...
But the tracker website has been down, I just happen to have the link still. Anyone get emails?
My build week was 9/13 but my truck wasn’t built til Friday 9/17. You’ll be fine, hang in there.
 
Looking for a little guidance/education...

Ordered my truck last week and received an email confirmation from Ford. That confirmation had no order number or other "trackable" information (see below). When will I have the ability to check status in the Ford tracking database? TIA...



View attachment 36625
Here is a link to everything you need to know in terms of getting added to the spreadsheet tracker.
 
I am going to go to work....I am going to focus on my work...I am NOT going to keep checking my personal email...






*refresh*
 
I am going to go to work....I am going to focus on my work...I am NOT going to keep checking my personal email...






*refresh*
Ver good luck today man I hope you get the email we all wait so long for your order date is a few weeks before mine I know your pain I hope you get it today
 
Ver good luck today man I hope you get the email we all wait so long for your order date is a few weeks before mine I know your pain I hope you get it today
May we all be so fortunate!! Cheers!
 
Looking for a little guidance/education...

Ordered my truck last week and received an email confirmation from Ford. That confirmation had no order number or other "trackable" information (see below). When will I have the ability to check status in the Ford tracking database? TIA...



View attachment 36625
This may answer some of your tracking questions:

 
sd_schedule_a843bad277e5f9cc71bc7a38edc5db9243d4e3e4.webp
 
I am going to go to work....I am going to focus on my work...I am NOT going to keep checking my personal email...






*refresh*
:ROFLMAO: I hope you get yours today my man. The bad news is, it doesn't stop when you get your truck. I have mine and still check trackers everyday looking for friends trucks!!!! It's a drug!!
 
View attachment 36630
My build week is Oct 11th... hasn't been built yet. Window sticker was 10/6. Hoping I get the email soon...
But the tracker website has been down, I just happen to have the link still. Anyone get emails?
Yeah, i only have my confirmation email, but the “view online” link that used to take me to an online tracker showing the same thing as the email hasn’t been working for a couple weeks now.
 
I received my built email @ 2:51 AM. Delivery estimated 11/2 - 11/8
View attachment 36641
Congratulations! Now you get to wait some more for the whole shipping process to happen lol. These last few days of waiting for delivery were the hardest for me.
 
Congratulations! Now you get to wait some more for the whole shipping process to happen lol. These last few days of waiting for delivery were the hardest for me.
Thanks. I figure the closer my truck and delivery day get the slower time will seem to pass. I’ll probably reach out to my salesman later today to see if he can give me the rail car # my truck is on so I can follow it’s slow trek west.
Hopefully many others receive good news in the form of emails from Ford today.
 
Back
Top Bottom