Does this mean we may see a lot of newly scheduled orders list tomorrow?Just posted on BOF:
- On Thursday, October 14, Bronco, Bronco Sport, EcoSport, Expedition, Explorer, Mustang, Mach-E, and Transit will not be selected for scheduling.
- 22MY Escape start-up scheduling will begin this Thursday, October 14th. Since these orders were released weeks ago, please make sure all your orders are dressed accordingly for scheduling this week.
- 22MY Mach-E Order Transition:
- All Unscheduled Retail 21MY Mach-E orders were converted to 22MY Mach-E orders.
- This will result in duplicate orders for same customer. Customers’ records in WBDO and eCommerce will be updated automatically. 22MY orders will be placed at 99 Priority Code.
- The 21MY orders will NOT schedule going forward and may be canceled by your Dealership at any time.
- Please update 22MY orders as required and outlined in EFC09459.
- See EFC09459 for complete details.
Balance Out Information
- 21MY F150 balance to go SIMS orders have been created using commodities still available at the Plant.
- 22MY Bronco Sport Big Bend Equipment Group (R9B) – To allow orders to schedule more quickly, we recommend removing the optional 18” wheel (64M).
- OTD Vehicle Line AM Previews - We are aware that AM Previews have been turned on for OTD vehicle lines and orders may be previewing tomorrow. However, we are NOT scheduling any OTD Fitness orders, with the exception of Edge & Escape, this Thursday, October 14th.
- OTD and Bronco Vehicle Line Scheduling – For OTD vehicle lines and Bronco, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines.
· 21MY F-150:
Looks good for SD’s!
- Final 21MY F-150 orders were due on Thursday, September 30. Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, September 30.
- Guard exterior paint (HN) has balanced out for the 21MY F150.
- 21MY Ranger – Final 21MY Ranger orders are due on Thursday, October 14. Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 14.
- 21MY Expedition – Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, October 21. Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 21.
- 21MY Mustang – Please note that the following options have balanced out for 21MY Mustang:
- Black Painted Roof (94B)
- Painted Over-the-top Stripe (47W) - GT500's with the Tape Stripe will have to remove the option in order to schedule.
- Mach 1 Handling Package (60K)
- 21MY Escape – 21MY Escape has balanced out.
- 21MY Bronco – 21MY Bronco has balanced out.
Congrats, that’s great news! Your truck will most likely be built next week. i think they usually ship a couple of days after they’re built. The shipping process is potentially another waiting process. Mine took about 9 days total from ship date to delivery. There are others on here who had trucks ship the same day as mine (9/20) and are still waiting for delivery And we are in the same state.Well boys 5/8 order window sticker and in production notice today does this mean I will see the truck soon or is there still potentially delays in my future? Does this mean the truck will go into production next week or is it on the line now it was scheduled to be built on 10/22
I'm 'the other guy'Mine took about 9 days total from ship date to delivery. There are others on here who had trucks ship the same day as mine (9/20) and are still waiting for delivery And we are in the same state.