FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Any one else trying to track their truck this morning and getting some guy from tx f350 build info looks like he has a nice truck comeing to him and it’s in production lol
Just some guy in TX who is getting a really nice F250. Wait, that's me.
 
Just some guy in TX who is getting a really nice F250. Wait, that's me.
When I put in my vin and order number and press track it changes all the info to this random persons vin and order number and shows me his truck lol not my truck but it’s nice and being built congratulations who ever you are I hope your in here and I could be the one that brought you the good need my build is scheduled for next week we will see what happens
 

Attachments

  • 1D8B6F3C-0B51-4CE6-A18D-B90F5BE2BCDA.webp
    1D8B6F3C-0B51-4CE6-A18D-B90F5BE2BCDA.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 10E1C9EC-835D-493A-A5FE-6B3D8C6920C3.webp
    10E1C9EC-835D-493A-A5FE-6B3D8C6920C3.webp
    133 KB · Views: 70
Good thing I keep nagging my salesman for information. I emailed him on Monday to ask where I sit in the list of their orders and if they've had any customer SD orders scheduled lately. I didn't hear anything back until today when he said that Ford needed a copy of my driver's license. Now, I distinctly remember the Finance Manager (who input my order) taking a photocopy of my DL when I first made the order, but whatever. I sent the salesman a copy of my DL right away. We'll see if it's soon enough to make any difference for tomorrow. Had I not been bugging him in the first place, I doubt he would've ever told me he needed it.

I've seen so many others on here and other forums who've had the exact same story and it makes me wonder where the real failing is. Did Ford not properly notify dealers of these changes to their retail ordering process? That seems possible considering how widespread the problem is. Or, did the dealership management receive proper notification, but failed to roll out the information to their team in an effective way? That, too, seems plausible considering there are actually some salespeople out there who seem to know what they're doing.

Hoping this is the special sauce that'll get me scheduled tomorrow.

-SR-
 
Good thing I keep nagging my salesman for information. I emailed him on Monday to ask where I sit in the list of their orders and if they've had any customer SD orders scheduled lately. I didn't hear anything back until today when he said that Ford needed a copy of my driver's license. Now, I distinctly remember the Finance Manager (who input my order) taking a photocopy of my DL when I first made the order, but whatever. I sent the salesman a copy of my DL right away. We'll see if it's soon enough to make any difference for tomorrow. Had I not been bugging him in the first place, I doubt he would've ever told me he needed it.

I've seen so many others on here and other forums who've had the exact same story and it makes me wonder where the real failing is. Did Ford not properly notify dealers of these changes to their retail ordering process? That seems possible considering how widespread the problem is. Or, did the dealership management receive proper notification, but failed to roll out the information to their team in an effective way? That, too, seems plausible considering there are actually some salespeople out there who seem to know what they're doing.

Hoping this is the special sauce that'll get me scheduled tomorrow.

-SR-
Hmm... My dealer did not ask for my driver license when I put my order in. I might have to give them a call and see what's going on there.
 
I’ve been tracking my railcar and it has made it to the final destination and from there will be trucked in. My question is will I still be able to call with my railcar info for updates when it’s on a truck or am I in the dark from this point on? My latest info is that it is “placed at industry” and “placed to unload”.
 
Those who have added their order dates to the "unofficial" spreadsheet for tracking will need to update it before the next two days. Anyone who is not updating (essentially verifying that you're still waiting) will be archived.

I'm new so I didn't know what this was. A little searching turned up the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/15x85elSPeoZRWG2kKz1UUamg7uNk56OOYP78jlHLxug/htmlview

However, now I need to figure out how to add myself.
 
Last edited:
Here you go:

 
I’ve been tracking my railcar and it has made it to the final destination and from there will be trucked in. My question is will I still be able to call with my railcar info for updates when it’s on a truck or am I in the dark from this point on? My latest info is that it is “placed at industry” and “placed to unload”.
Use this site for tracking your vehicle on a truck transport. Enter your vin.
 
Hmm... My dealer did not ask for my driver license when I put my order in. I might have to give them a call and see what's going on there.
It’s odd they didn’t ask you for a copy of your DL. its my understanding that Ford asked all dealerships to submit copies of DLs for each order they placed. I had to submit a copy of my DL and sign something saying I ordered my truck. I think a Ford was asking for this to prevent dealers from flooding the order system with trucks for their inventory And not just for actual customer orders.
 
Just posted on BOF:

  • On Thursday, October 14, Bronco, Bronco Sport, EcoSport, Expedition, Explorer, Mustang, Mach-E, and Transit will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Escape start-up scheduling will begin this Thursday, October 14th. Since these orders were released weeks ago, please make sure all your orders are dressed accordingly for scheduling this week.
  • 22MY Mach-E Order Transition:
    1. All Unscheduled Retail 21MY Mach-E orders were converted to 22MY Mach-E orders.
    2. This will result in duplicate orders for same customer. Customers’ records in WBDO and eCommerce will be updated automatically. 22MY orders will be placed at 99 Priority Code.
    3. The 21MY orders will NOT schedule going forward and may be canceled by your Dealership at any time.
    4. Please update 22MY orders as required and outlined in EFC09459.
    5. See EFC09459 for complete details.
  • 21MY F150 balance to go SIMS orders have been created using commodities still available at the Plant.
  • 22MY Bronco Sport Big Bend Equipment Group (R9B) – To allow orders to schedule more quickly, we recommend removing the optional 18” wheel (64M).
  • OTD Vehicle Line AM Previews - We are aware that AM Previews have been turned on for OTD vehicle lines and orders may be previewing tomorrow. However, we are NOT scheduling any OTD Fitness orders, with the exception of Edge & Escape, this Thursday, October 14th.
  • OTD and Bronco Vehicle Line Scheduling – For OTD vehicle lines and Bronco, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines.
Balance Out Information
· 21MY F-150:
    • Final 21MY F-150 orders were due on Thursday, September 30. Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, September 30.
    • Guard exterior paint (HN) has balanced out for the 21MY F150.
  • 21MY Ranger – Final 21MY Ranger orders are due on Thursday, October 14. Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 14.
  • 21MY Expedition – Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, October 21. Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 21.
  • 21MY Mustang – Please note that the following options have balanced out for 21MY Mustang:
    • Black Painted Roof (94B)
    • Painted Over-the-top Stripe (47W) - GT500's with the Tape Stripe will have to remove the option in order to schedule.
    • Mach 1 Handling Package (60K)
  • 21MY Escape – 21MY Escape has balanced out.
  • 21MY Bronco – 21MY Bronco has balanced out.
Looks good for SD’s!
 
Posted from “Ice-Capades”

Scheduling Notes
  • On Thursday, October 14, Bronco, Bronco Sport, EcoSport, Expedition, Explorer, Mustang, Mach-E, and Transit will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Escape start-up scheduling will begin this Thursday, October 14th. Since these orders were released weeks ago, please make sure all your orders are dressed accordingly for scheduling this week.
  • 22MY Mach-E Order Transition:
    1. All Unscheduled Retail 21MY Mach-E orders were converted to 22MY Mach-E orders.
    2. This will result in duplicate orders for same customer. Customers’ records in WBDO and eCommerce will be updated automatically. 22MY orders will be placed at 99 Priority Code.
    3. The 21MY orders will NOT schedule going forward and may be canceled by your Dealership at any time.
    4. Please update 22MY orders as required and outlined in EFC09459.
    5. See EFC09459 for complete details.
  • 21MY F150 balance to go SIMS orders have been created using commodities still available at the Plant.
  • 22MY Bronco Sport Big Bend Equipment Group (R9B) – To allow orders to schedule more quickly, we recommend removing the optional 18” wheel (64M).
  • OTD Vehicle Line AM Previews - We are aware that AM Previews have been turned on for OTD vehicle lines and orders may be previewing tomorrow. However, we are NOT scheduling any OTD Fitness orders, with the exception of Edge & Escape, this Thursday, October 14th.
  • OTD and Bronco Vehicle Line Scheduling – For OTD vehicle lines and Bronco, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines.
Balance Out Information
· 21MY F-150:
    • Final 21MY F-150 orders were due on Thursday, September 30. Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, September 30.
    • Guard exterior paint (HN) has balanced out for the 21MY F150.
  • 21MY Ranger – Final 21MY Ranger orders are due on Thursday, October 14. Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 14.
  • 21MY Expedition – Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, October 21. Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 21.
  • 21MY Mustang – Please note that the following options have balanced out for 21MY Mustang:
    • Black Painted Roof (94B)
    • Painted Over-the-top Stripe (47W) - GT500's with the Tape Stripe will have to remove the option in order to schedule.
    • Mach 1 Handling Package (60K)
  • 21MY Escape – 21MY Escape has balanced out.
  • 21MY Bronco – 21MY Bronco has balanced out.
 
Just posted on BOF:

  • On Thursday, October 14, Bronco, Bronco Sport, EcoSport, Expedition, Explorer, Mustang, Mach-E, and Transit will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Escape start-up scheduling will begin this Thursday, October 14th. Since these orders were released weeks ago, please make sure all your orders are dressed accordingly for scheduling this week.
  • 22MY Mach-E Order Transition:
    1. All Unscheduled Retail 21MY Mach-E orders were converted to 22MY Mach-E orders.
    2. This will result in duplicate orders for same customer. Customers’ records in WBDO and eCommerce will be updated automatically. 22MY orders will be placed at 99 Priority Code.
    3. The 21MY orders will NOT schedule going forward and may be canceled by your Dealership at any time.
    4. Please update 22MY orders as required and outlined in EFC09459.
    5. See EFC09459 for complete details.
  • 21MY F150 balance to go SIMS orders have been created using commodities still available at the Plant.
  • 22MY Bronco Sport Big Bend Equipment Group (R9B) – To allow orders to schedule more quickly, we recommend removing the optional 18” wheel (64M).
  • OTD Vehicle Line AM Previews - We are aware that AM Previews have been turned on for OTD vehicle lines and orders may be previewing tomorrow. However, we are NOT scheduling any OTD Fitness orders, with the exception of Edge & Escape, this Thursday, October 14th.
  • OTD and Bronco Vehicle Line Scheduling – For OTD vehicle lines and Bronco, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines.
Balance Out Information
· 21MY F-150:
    • Final 21MY F-150 orders were due on Thursday, September 30. Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, September 30.
    • Guard exterior paint (HN) has balanced out for the 21MY F150.
  • 21MY Ranger – Final 21MY Ranger orders are due on Thursday, October 14. Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 14.
  • 21MY Expedition – Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, October 21. Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 21.
  • 21MY Mustang – Please note that the following options have balanced out for 21MY Mustang:
    • Black Painted Roof (94B)
    • Painted Over-the-top Stripe (47W) - GT500's with the Tape Stripe will have to remove the option in order to schedule.
    • Mach 1 Handling Package (60K)
  • 21MY Escape – 21MY Escape has balanced out.
  • 21MY Bronco – 21MY Bronco has balanced out.
Looks good for SD’s!
Well… you win on the post !!
:)
 
I'm new so I didn't know what this was. A little searching turned up the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/15x85elSPeoZRWG2kKz1UUamg7uNk56OOYP78jlHLxug/htmlview

However, now I need to figure out how to add myself.
Here is the link to the Unscheduled List for those who do not have a VIN yet.


The Tracking Spreadsheet is for when you receive your VIN.
 
Back
Top Bottom