FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My tracker isn’t working at all and it’s killing me. It’s due in any day abs I’m getting some aphe error or some crap. Nothing comes up when I click “track my order”. Just get an error. I can’t manually enter anything or check any status. Been like this 2 days for me so I take the opportunity to call Ford and check it that way for a small glimmer of hope for a PCO before it comes.

My tracker isn’t working at all and it’s killing me. It’s due in any day abs I’m getting some aphe error or some crap. Nothing comes up when I click “track my order”. Just get an error. I can’t manually enter anything or check any status. Been like this 2 days for me so I take the opportunity to call Ford and check it that way for a small glimmer of hope for a PCO before it comes.
Same here, worked yesterday.

My Ford tracker and the Mach E tracker also went offline for a couple of days while my truck was being built. It went from processing to in production for about 6 days and then I couldn’t track it for 2 days so started wondering if something had happened. Woke up one morning to an email that it was built and all the sudden the trackers worked again and I could pull up my window sticker without issue.

Booked my flight to Iowa last night, planning to pick the truck up on 11/4 because it’s ETA at the dealership is 10/25-10/31. Starting to feel very real.

It seems like the tracker does this on Wednesdays from time to time. We will need to see if it’s actually a pattern.

No build notes posted by IC on BO yet. Hard to believe things have changed. We will see.

It finally got built. I don’t see how it can take 17 days to get from Kentucky to Ohio. Maybe they still have to do the 5th wheel prep and bed liner?
F7DCA1BD-213C-4D4D-9157-75B674BC0BE9.jpeg

It finally got built. I don’t see how it can take 17 days to get from Kentucky to Ohio. Maybe they still have to do the 5th wheel prep and bed liner?
View attachment 36536
The shipping can be a mess! Mine was built 8/23 and finally got to the dealership(SW Missouri) on 9/23. I picked it up 9/24.

3pm this afternoon I pick it up! I actually had trouble sleeping i was so excited lol
I feel you there. I’m a high anxiety person that is extremely impatient at times… so I know this feeling all too well.

Enjoy the new rig!

Last edited:
Those who have added their order dates to the "unofficial" spreadsheet for tracking will need to update it before the next two days. Anyone who is not updating (essentially verifying that you're still waiting) will be archived.

Last edited:
My window sticker updated this morning, but only on the Mach-E tracker. So on the Ford tracker I have a slightly different WS. All the options an pricing is the same. Just the shipping and some of the border numbers are differrent. Anyone else have this phenomenon? Interesting.

My window sticker updated this morning, but only on the Mach-E tracker. So on the Ford tracker I have a slightly different WS. All the options an pricing is the same. Just the shipping and some of the border numbers are differrent. Anyone else have this phenomenon? Interesting.
I always found the Mach E tracker to be slightly ahead of the Ford Tracker with any updates. I think your data on the Ford Tracker will catch up to the Mach E at some point.

I always found the Mach E tracker to be slightly ahead of the Ford Tracker with any updates. I think your data on the Ford Tracker will catch up to the Mach E at some point.
It was always faster to update for me as well, until it shipped. Then it was the LAST to update. It showed that it was still in transport for a week after delivery.

Back