Maybe that'll spark a PCO!![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Maybe that'll spark a PCO!![]()
I’ve used this before - but it still fits.Just called Ford marketing... no information available for my July 8 order, but he did tell me to expect a vin "shortly"..... say 7 to 14 days. He also told me to call back Thursday, so that's the magic day through their portal, too. Maybe that'll spark a PCO!![]()
It’s processing, maybe you will hear something in a week or 2
That's a good one for sure. I have not called in a while, I know they were getting hammered at Ford Marketing. Sadly, they seemed to have less info that we do on here at times. However, they were WAY better than the dealer when I asked questions. I even kept my Ford Stock....It’s processing, maybe you will hear something in a week or 2
Congratulations! This next few weeks will be the toughest as far as your wait goes but it will be worth it in the end.The truck I ordered on April 17th was finally built yesterday. Hopefully it arrives by the end of the month.
Congrats! Better late than never...The truck I ordered on April 17th was finally built yesterday. Hopefully it arrives by the end of the month.
That was it, verbatim.It’s processing, maybe you will hear something in a week or 2
This is literally exactly what she said to me. I shared this meme with her.
Man, I hate reading some of these continued delays. My truck is being built this week and I'm expecting another email saying it has been delayed once again! Ordered May 14th with no AS. Pins and needles for a truck, omg what have I become?
Ha! That's funny you shared it. You're going to make me famous! lolThis is literally exactly what she said to me. I shared this meme with her.
BTW, she confirmed that AS was facing a commodity shortage. I pulled it off my order this morning.
Ha! That's funny you shared it. You're going to make me famous! lol
It's what they said to me for-EVER. Then they see my order date and are like...whaaaaa? Oh well - that's why I don't call anymore. We should hear the AS situation today or tomorrow. It's being added to some Platinum trims - and they are wearing the same wheel as Lariat. Only the King Wanch was being build, with AS for the past many months - but those have the custom wheel.
Story. Of. My. Life.
Happy Vermont Day! Go get yourself a creamy!Story. Of. My. Life.
Maybe Ford will know it's Vermont day and make my dreams come true with a VIN!Happy Vermont Day! Go get yourself a creamy!![]()
I sure hope so. I’m pulling for you!Maybe Ford will know it's Vermont day and make my dreams come true with a VIN!![]()
Oooo! Nice choice!
Well that looks delicious, I need to find me one of those.