FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Here is what was held up *LAST WEEK*, this week may be different. But we don’t know for certain.


Scheduling Notes - 2022MY F-Series Super Duty
Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
  • Lariat with Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Platinum With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Platinum Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Limited
There is no information on why or how long the Adaptive Steering (60A) will be on hold for the above models.
 
It does not seem to be an issue. Though, you need your secret decoder ring from chocolatey rich Ovaltine to really figure this shit out.
Amen. It's impossible to understand how some get scheduled over others. But I guess I can wait it out. I like the black appearance so much that I almost would cancel my build if I couldn't get it. I know, I'm spoiled...
 
Amen. It's impossible to understand how some get scheduled over others. But I guess I can wait it out. I like the black appearance so much that I almost would cancel my build if I couldn't get it. I know, I'm spoiled...
I’m black pack all the way. That’s why I didn’t just go King Wanch or Platty.
 
I think his dealer is playing games... Its to the dealers advantage if special order buyer backs out, the majority on the forum are paying invoice or less. Getting stuck with a order is home run for the dealer, they can stick it on the lot with an ADM.. Heck they can even use the AS option as an enticement to buy.

Spreadsheet shows several AS equipped trucks with 12/01 build dates, I think the commodity issue may resolved.
It’s worth saying started to remove AS… then decided I’d ride it out and bow out if not delivered by EOY.
Unfortunately I’ve become a more cynical the older I get and I do think they’d be happy if I didn’t pick it up. ( BIG markups). Maybe I’ll switch my build to base XL before bowing out. ;). In any case I’m keeping the faith for now.
 
Great minds think alike. I drove a star white blackout a few months ago and I'm hooked. What color did you go with?
I did Iconic Silver. The white fought me all the way. I really had a hard time not going white.
 
It’s worth saying started to remove AS… then decided I’d ride it out and bow out if not delivered by EOY.
Unfortunately I’ve become a more cynical the older I get and I do think they’d be happy if I didn’t pick it up. ( BIG markups). Maybe I’ll switch my build to base XL before bowing out. ;). In any case I’m keeping the faith for now.
We are in this together!
 
Those of you who do have power-deployed running boards, does it show on your WS? I just got my WS and it doesn't list it as an option. I have a Platinum 6.7L "in production". Thanks!
It shows on my Platinum WS lists it as power running boards No Charge
I have. Deployable running boards are not listed anywhere on the WS.
I have a Platinum Tremor Build WS and it lists the power running boards under optional equipment just after the Tremor Package info. List it as Power Running Boards No Charge
 
I did Iconic Silver. The white fought me all the way. I really had a hard time not going white.
I settled for agate black with black out package but keep going back to star white all the time. I like them both equally but wife think black on black is just a cooler looking rig.
Up until today i did not even notice the option for a sport package with the matching grill and bumpers, was so fixated and b o p:-)
 
Those of you who do have power-deployed running boards, does it show on your WS? I just got my WS and it doesn't list it as an option. I have a Platinum 6.7L "in production". Thanks!
I had to specifically tell the dealer to make sure to select the power boards because it will otherwise default to the Tremor boards. It shows on the window sticker as no charge.

WS screen capter.webp
 
I settled for agate black with black out package but keep going back to star white all the time. I like them both equally but wife think black on black is just a cooler looking rig.
Up until today i did not even notice the option for a sport package with the matching grill and bumpers, was so fixated and b o p:)
You can't go wrong with agate black with the blackout. Totally epic! I chose the antimatter and hope it's as awesome as it looks online but have gone back and forth with the black.
 
You can't go wrong with agate black with the blackout. Totally epic! I chose the antimatter and hope it's as awesome as it looks online but have gone back and forth with the black.
You know, in a couple of recent videos on youtube, i could not even tell the difference between agate and antimatter. It was that close. And in the summer we test drove an antimatter F150, it looked awesome against the bright Montana sky, obviously during the day you could see the blueish tint-fantastic color.
 
Has anyone verified or seen any kind of pattern to see if the black appearance package, which has the spray in bed liner, to be holding up production? My dealer called me today and said if I took it off that my truck could get built faster.
My truck was just built on Friday 10-08, and it has the black appearance package.
 
Soon there will be a call from a dealer saying that "if you cancel your order and just go buy a [insert other brand], then you will get your truck faster"...

Dealer near me has AT4s just sitting there. Been tempted but the lack of a rear locker and front LSD can not be abided.
 
Soon there will be a call from a dealer saying that "if you cancel your order and just go buy a [insert other brand], then you will get your truck faster"...
Then they can mark up the truck you walked away from and make more. Don't let them win.
 
Back
Top Bottom